Nice friendly helpful staff. They acted like they were glad we were here and they liked us. No hassles. Continental breakfast was good (not many chairs so eat in your room). Room clean comfortable with a spectacular view of the ocean. Good wifi connection. Indoor pool was very warm, and pretty good size. Lots of pool toys to play with. Not a huge hotel so the pool wasn't used that much. Easy access to the beach. Very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City