Our one-bedroom oceanfront suite was clean and comfortable with great beds, a nicely designed bathroom and a cute little kitchenette, and talk about a view -- heck, you're not just on the ocean, you're practically IN the ocean. Down the steps and onto the sand. All for a hundred bucks a night midweek. The staff couldn't be more friendly, and the whole vibe is really cozy. And the wi-fi is excellent.
But I always review the shower, and this one was like something you'd see in rural China... a sorry little spurt that dramatically changed temperatures in seconds, to ice-cold and back. The apologetic staff assured me that it'll be addressed when the place closes for several months of remodeling starting this fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City