We stayed here overnight while travelling down the Oregon Coast. Booked a King Suite with ocean view - absolutely blown away!
Our room was a decent size with modern decor and fridge/microwave. The linens were super soft and towels were in good shape as well. Bed was comfortable and even though made a noise when you first sit on it, did not make any noises afterwards. Would have been nice to have an air conditioner in the room, it was supplied with a box fan. Perhaps this will be part of their upcoming renovations.
Beach access was merely a few steps down from the lobby. There is an outdoor pool enclosed in a greenhouse type structure. There are 2 bbq's available for guest use, which is quite nice. Breakfast consisted of muffins, coffee, tea, bagels, cereal.
We didn't have too much contact with the staff, but when we did, they were friendly and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City