My family and I all had a wonderful stay @ Pelican Shores Inn. The staff, Rebecca & Nate were amazingly friendly and very helpful. We stayed on the 3rd floor and our room was the Fireplace Suite. It had a small kitchenette which we found very convient (but would have prefered there be a oven too and not just a stove top). It was spacious for us all, bathroom being just alittle tight. The best part of the room was THE VIEW!!!!! What an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. You can see and hear the ocean all from your bedroom window. The beach is just steps down, you can see your kids playing at the beach from your room. All rooms are oceanview. There are beach blankets available for cold evenings, we were even able to make a campfire on the beach with the purchase of firewood. Kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was ok, a lot of prepacked items. No boiled eggs or bread for toast.
We had an issue in our room, after speaking with Rebecca we had the Maintenance Man in our room dealing with the matter right away.
Overall, a wonderful place where we all will definately come again when in Lincoln City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City