Traveling the Oregon coast north, and needed a room for the night. The room is small but clean, with one queen bed. Slept with the window open, (which was nice ). When we initially checked in the room faces to the west, so the direct sun thru the plate glass was pretty warm. The room is not air conditioned but a fan was provided. A couple of issues...the tv did not work. Tried to crank it up a couple of different ways, non-responsive. The in room coffee was just ok, but passable. The in-door pool looked clean, but as a rule I don't swim in public pools (I've seen too many fecal alerts on pool entrances). Overall, a nice clean room and motel. Food choices in Lincoln City are pretty limited. The front desk recommended eating at the rogue steak house in the casino. Typical casino, expensive menu, and smelled like smoke. We didn't eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City