This motel is clean, well maintained and the staff is excellent. The rooms are set up nicely to enjoy the ocean experience.
The setting is well off of the highway in more residential area but the whole front of the place faces the ocean with only their private stairway separating you from the sand and surf.
The surf noise was constant and more like a river noise than crashing surf. It served to mask much of the noise of other guests. The bedroom (we had a two bedroom) that faced the parking lot was much noisier with loud talkers and auto noise making sound sleep problematic. Rooms at the top floor should be quieter. There were a few rooms off of a hallway on a lower level that looked only on the ocean. These could be wonderful but we had no chance to investigate them. They open right onto the small lawn that overlooks the ocean.
The breakfast choices are typical continental but plentiful and designed to be taken back to the rooms or outside... breakfast on the sand?
The enclosed and heated pool was a hit with many.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City