We liked our stay at the pelican shores. The pool was amazingly warm and toasty and such a treat..to bad it didn't stay open a bit longer. The breakfast was a lovely treat and well put together. My only throw backs are: the beds are kind hard, they are short staffed and we had to wait awhile for hotel type things, and the price is a little over board for the type of hotel..the location isn't worth that much money ;-) but we will most likely stay again. Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City