“Our favorite. After 48 years!”
Review of Siletz Bay Lodge

Siletz Bay Lodge
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Frequent guests,love it here! Best sea view on the Oregon coast. Safe beach for
Kids,sandy,scenic,and shallow for wading.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank johnbru

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Linda was the most nice of a lady me my wife and our daughter went there for memorial day weekend first time staying and will not be the last. The rooms are beautiful. Linda the dest clerk was 1 in a million my whole family enjoyed her presence and her kindness this will be the only place we stay throughout our stays in Lincoln city as long as she is still working there

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I was surprised at this place for the price you pay I thought $69 i would have a pretty bad room but no I had a veiw of the bay all rooms look out on the bay some with balconies some not. you are on the the bay so it doesnt matter again personal preference the hotel staff are really nice continintal breakfast waffles etc. beds are good. good size rooms great location ajacent to park

Room Tip: ask to see other rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Keep in mind this is Lincoln City and not Vegas. So when I rate a property "excellent", its all relative.
My wife and I have stayed here four times and have never had a complaint. Our most recent trip was this Memorial Day weekend and it was as great as ever. We always pay a bit extra and stay in a King Corner Suite...its worth it because its a huge room with a living space, bar, fridge, microwave, and dual sinks. They have put in new updated carpets and the rooms look great...very clean, too.
The view here is amazing. When the tide is in the bay fills up with water and you can see seals playing just off your deck by about 40 feet. When the tides out, most of the bay is exposed which allows for some interesting walking and exploring. Also, go to the entrance of the bay/ocean and you'll see the beach lined with seals.
If you enjoy Mo's (famous clam chowder) you'll be happy to know that Siletz Bay Lodge and Mo's are right next door to each other. We've had a few great evenings of seafood and drinks and never have to worry about driving home.
Possibly the most amazing act of customer service we've seen at any hotel was just this past Saturday morning. My wife and I arrived in Lincoln City for our annual family reunion. She wasn't feeling too good and the guys have always spent Saturday morning playing Salishan golf course. My wife was going to try and relax at my parents place but with people coming and going, it was difficult. Around 9am she decided to get in the car and take a drive. For some reason she thought she'd stop by Siletz Bay Lodge (at 9:15am) and ask if there was any chance of getting our room early. (check in is 4pm) The lady at the desk let her check into our room at 9 in the morning because my wife wasn't feel good! Most places would've said 'no way' but not here. We offered to pay some extra money but she declined. I'm not saying this will happen for everyone...so don't go to the beach planning on getting your room early. I'm just saying that this was just one example of why we'll always continue to come back to Siletz Bay Lodge.
The location, the view, and the customer service are all top notch.
Thank you to everyone at this hotel for making every single one of our trips memorable. Special thanks to housekeeping...they seem to be unsung heroes at many places. They've had our room and bathroom spotless every single stay.

See ya soon,

Dave and Sable

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mullin17
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Nice location overlooking good sandy beach and ocean. Very clean room included a microwave, refrigerator and sofa at reasonable price. Free WiFi. Couple miles south of main shopping area, but I'd call that a plus. Some shopping within walking distance. King size bed was hard, a matter of preference I guess.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 2 April 2012

If you are looking for quick getaway for the family or just a couple I would recommend the Siletz Bay Hotel. Its a great value for what is offered. Its located right on the bay so any room you stay in has a perfect view (get one with a balcony). Easy access to the beach and a nice boardwalk with a few shops and restaurants.

Our family feels safe there and that is important. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free continental breakfast helps start our day.

Can't beat location, views, and cost of this hotel. Recommend!

Room Tip: Top floor, with balcony, rooms are my recommendation!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I took my grandkids aged 5 and 11 to the Siletz Bay Lodge Saturday March 24 for an overnight stay. We chose the hotel because it is right on the bay and we like to go clamming for purple varnish clams. Well, we got there and the people were nice. The room was adequate, and clean but very outdated. Old microwave with dial, had a fridge, old style tv, and very hard beds and pillows. I thought there was a pool, but there was only a hot tub. We had a room with 2 queen beds. There was a little loveseat and a coffee table which was nice. The view of the bay was wonderful. It is right next to Mo's, which makes it nice. The hotel is not staffed after 10 pm, which is a little unnerving. The continental breakfast is waffles, cereal, bagels and cream cheese, muffins,juice and coffee. That's ok.

Room Tip: If you don't mind hard cheap beds, then it's a great place. Bring some food, because there...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family