“Really Nice!”

Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Vancouver, Canada
“Really Nice!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The rooms are large, two queen beds, couch, table & chairs, flat screen TV, large window with view of ocean. Microwave, fridge and large bathtub. Clean and comfortable. Left window open all night, listening to the waves, very relaxing! Free breakfast and WiFi. Would definitely stay here again and again. Front desk closes and 10:00pm, so late arrival may be an issue. Rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: View of ocean is amazing...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Momknowsbest4u

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Modesto, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The rooms were enormous.The rooms had a large flat screen tv.
But who is going to watch t.v.?The view was amazing overlooking the river and ocean.There was a large nice sitting area not to mention a balcony with outstanding views.
Did I mention a very nice continental breakfast at a very reasonable price.I want to go back soon and I reccomend this place to everyone!!!!

Room Tip: We were put on the 4th floor with an ocean view and it did not disappoint.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Yosemitesteve
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Couldn't get a reservation at the motel I wanted and rated very highly in another review, so I booked 3 nights at Siletz Bay Lodge. The view of the bay was the only real highlight. The rooms were clean but that is a given. Paid $309 for the three nights that I booked in Jan 2014. Clerk saw my paperwork and stated that who ever I booked with should have charged me $127 more. This seemed to set the tone for this disappointing stay. The free breakfast was nothing special. All generic cereal and other products. Pictures showed 2 waffle irons, but they only had 1 out and working so the line to cook your waffle was a bit long. The spa pool had to be primed manually by the staff to get it going. Never had to ask or deal with this before. After the staff got the spa jets going, we were disappointed again. The water was not hot. Just warm and the jets were very lame, hardly moving the water around. My wife and I believed if we had had chili for dinner, we could have had more jet flow in their spa. The parking is very tight. Old long cars can only fit on the street. We actually preferred the street because we felt our car was safer from being backed into. The lady at the desk may have felt she was suppose to get $127 more out of me, but I believe the $309 I paid was too much for this below average Motel. Also it would have been nice to have a Blue Ray player or a DVD player. None was available. Just pay per view movies. When you are on a budget and in the middle class of society, a DVD or Blue Ray player would have been appreciated greatly since some of us will bring our own movies or rented ones. I admit I didn't look to see if this motel had them or not but it still would have been appreciated if they had the machines.

5 Thank Taylor H
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel is right on the beach. The rooms and patios face the bay . You are actually right on the beach. Great spot for a beach fire among the huge driftwood pieces. Very peaceful. You can hike a nice trail that leads to the point where the bay waters meet the Pacific ocean. This is a very short distance and see the colony of harbor seals on the opposite shore. They swim and play in all parts of the bay. There is a Mo's restaraunt on the pier close to the lodge as well as shops and snack places. All within easy walking distance. This hotel and the shops are in the historic Taft District.
You are very close to Depoe Bay and all the beaches not and south of Siletz Bay. We will definately stay here again for shorter visits to the Oregon coast.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor
1 Thank KarenRT
Redmond, Oregon
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Had a great time at this motel. Great place to take the family. Right on a great beach of the bay where you light camp fires. Walk to Mo's for dinner, 1/2 block. Continental breakfast, with waffle maker. Staff was very friendly. All the rooms have a view of the bay. Hot tub. Good location to travel southern coast towards depot bay, Newport etc. Rooms were big and clean, nice LCD big screen. Coffee maker, micro, mini fridge, love seat, and table and 2 chairs. Balcony.

1 Thank Mark A
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This motel is a bit overpriced for what you receive. We've stayed at many, many motels in the Lincoln City area and this one is about average. Great view of the bay and a glimpse of the ocean in the distance. Right next door to Moe's and walking distance to many shops.

Manager was welcoming and even offered to loan me a phone charger. Housekeeping staff person was delightful, friendly and accommodating. When we arrived the appliances and desk lamp were all unplugged; hence, the refrigerator was not cool.

Breakfast was more than continental. The availability of a waffle maker was great. It would have been nice to have some sort of fresh fruit.

Small balcony, 2 plastic chairs, no little table to hold coffee/newspaper. To us the bed was very firm. Bathroom is tiny, but adequate. Carpet was unusual and clean. Nice flat screen TV. There was a small spa which we didn't use. No swimming pool or exercise room, but the beach is right there. It was fun to sit on the balcony in the evening and watch the small beach fires. Lobby closes at 10 pm.

I would recommend this motel with reservation. We made our reservation based on a friend's recommendation. I probably would not stay here again.

A suggestion: Perhaps reserve the top floor for people without accompanying children. There were unsupervised children running up and down the hallway and banging on doors...early evening, not late at night.

Room Tip: The 3rd and 4th floors have a wonderful view, all would have a bay view. The first and second floo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hazel S
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I walk in to make sure my reservation went thru after booking and paying and the manager looked so mad at me when she checked her computer she said she had nothing under my name! So I had to make a new reservation. I told her I wanted my money back and that I was going else where and she didn't want to give me a full refund even though she was the reason we cancelled. As an employee you have to be friendly especially when the customer is friendly and a new visitor to the town. As I walked out she was talking smack about me. I would never recommend this place! If rather camp out in my car. We ended up going down the road to the comfort inn and were very pleased with them. EVERYONE made you feel welcome there.

• Stayed July 2014