“The View!”

Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Bend, Oregon
“The View!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

What a nice experience ~ Everybody there was a pleasure to deal with - friendly, helpful, and they SMILED a lot~ what a concept! The room was clean the view was amazing - 3 full size ocean facing windows. The continental breakfast was set up and ready to go when they said it would be and the choices were great, it was well stocked. Thank You For A Memorable Stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Walla Walla, Washington
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I went to Sea Horse with my 4 children for about a week. We had an absolute blast! It's all relative to where you've stayed in the past or course..but we found it to be very nice. Kids loved the pool. Jaccuzzi was just right for me. View from our room was amazing and the flood lights on the surf was pretty cool late at night. I had a seperate room from the kids which was really nice. All the beds were comfortable, bedding was clean as was the rest of the room. Staff was very nice. Maintenence man took the time to have a conversation and direct us to a good family resturant (Puerto Vallarte - check it out). Front office staff were pleasant and polite. The breakfast provided was a lot more then I expected. I've had some where they only gave muffins, coffee and juice. They provided cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, muffins, bagels, etc. It was a nice way to start the day. All in all my whole family enjoyed the stay and we would do it again. In fact...my 6 year old asks me every day when we get to go back...lol.

Room Tip: If you don't get an ocean view you might as well pay less for a place in the middle of town. It...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Lincoln City, Oregon
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I had friends from Seattle come visit and I put them up at the Seahorse. They loved it, great room, nice outdoor jacuzzi and very friendly staff. Best of all, its ocean front, so great views. We all had a great time. thank you Seahorse!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Lancaster, California
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our stay at the Sea Horse was great!! The room was perfectly clean and well stocked. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful, and our view was BEAUTIFUL!! We would definitely stay here again and again. A great value for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I say for anyone who wonders, what you see is what you get here. For a room that costs 100 bucks, when everywhere else around this place charges 200 to 300 per night, you really can't complain too loudly. I stayed for 3 days, and while my partial ocean view was literally a stretch to even call it that, my room wasn't all that updated, it seemed like they must have been in the process of updating them, but mine must have not been updated yet. I had a friend who had a pet friendly room on the first floor facing the ocean and her room was MUCH nicer than mine. Take note for next trip, pay the extra 30 bucks for the ocean-view room. Other than that, it was a great location, very friendly staff and generally very clean inside and out.

I did find it hilarious that behind a locked door where the breakfast area is, there stood a (gestapo-ish) woman who just stared at us as we got our food. I don't understand why you have to have a continental breakfast greeter who isn't very friendly and doesn't really enhance the experience much at all. If anything all she did was make us feel unwelcome and wonder why we didn't just go out for breakfast. In any case, mostly positive review, minus the odd breakfast experiences.

Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My elderly parents and I stayed two nights, I left my cell phone and it was mailed to me the same day. The office staff were polite and the room was clean. The view was excellent. The continental breakfast was wonderful

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
otis
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

My family's favorite spot in Lincoln City. Great beach, food and lodging. I recommend this hotel to families, couples, pretty much anyone who wants to have a great time at the beach . The staff was extremely helpful and obviously enjoyed working there.

• Stayed October 2013