“Great all around!”

Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 2 December 2013

What a nice surprise during Thanksgiving weekend! I highly recommend the Sea Horse if you are looking for a nice getaway. It has the typical feel of an older place that's not corporate owned and operated, and I mean that in a great way: charming, simple, clean, great location, clean. The office people were friendly and helpful. The hotel overlooks the oceans with some very nice views. A short walk down 100 feet of stairs to the beach. A 5-minute drive directly onto the beach, which was great for our old dog. We appreciated that it was truly pet-friendly (ex, not charging an arm-and-a-leg for the dog, size, weight, etc.). The hot tub, which somewhat overlooks the ocean, was a very nice bonus. The jets were a little loud, but you can turn them off and just sit in the relaxing water. They have a pool too, but we were content hanging out in the hot tub. You can walk a few minutes and be on the main road for restaurants, window shopping, snacks, etc.

Room Tip: The room next to the office had two separate bedrooms and a living room/kitchenette in between. Gre...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Groupon buy.
First off we had a dog room.every place we have stayed at the rooms are clean and nice.we checked in and went to our room.pulled back the sheets and dog hair was every where.
Really yucky.bed was 20 years old.spring were coming thru.Food was matted in the floors. I knew I had to ask for another room.116. Room was better but when they switched us they did not put in that we were in the room so we came back from sight seeing and the room was not done.
When I called they said oh...we didn't know you were in that room.
Breakfast....I don't know how they can call it that.packaged muffin, package bagel and water down Orange juice.we couldn't even go there the next day.we love to try new things but from the experience we will not go back.pretty sad because the view was beautiful.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank trinaisfive
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This place was great! We stayed in one of the romantic suites for my boyfriends birthday, room 304 on the second floor I think. The jacuzzi in our room overlooked the ocean and was absolutely breathtaking. The rooms were all conveniently located right near stairs down to the ocean, and in walking distance to all of the local restaurants. The bed was extra cozy, and the room had everything we needed. The front desk people were super helpful and not too pushy about us taking extra time to pack up our stuff to leave. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel is a great location for this section of Oregon with access to the beach (one with lots of stairs and another not too far away one with less stairs). The room was neat, clean and nice. The view was outstanding. The beds were good in one room and adequate in the other. All the amenities were there and the staff were friendly and a pleasure to work with. Our trip was a family trip with a dog. I was the lucky one to get the bed in the front room and didn't get much sleep because the moon was full and I've never seen it set on the ocean before... there's usually fog! This time it was clear and gorgeous weather. It was amazing...one of those great windows of fabulous weather in October in Oregon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I went here to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and we stayed in the romance spa suite. Everything about it was awesome! The décor was really nice, the room was comfy and cozy, and we had a backyard with a beautiful view of the ocean. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It was in a good location, pretty much in the middle of all of the food and shopping. The only thing I would have liked to see better was the continental breakfast, but that was not a deal breaker. We will most definitely be back! I would 100% recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

What a nice experience ~ Everybody there was a pleasure to deal with - friendly, helpful, and they SMILED a lot~ what a concept! The room was clean the view was amazing - 3 full size ocean facing windows. The continental breakfast was set up and ready to go when they said it would be and the choices were great, it was well stocked. Thank You For A Memorable Stay!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I went to Sea Horse with my 4 children for about a week. We had an absolute blast! It's all relative to where you've stayed in the past or course..but we found it to be very nice. Kids loved the pool. Jaccuzzi was just right for me. View from our room was amazing and the flood lights on the surf was pretty cool late at night. I had a seperate room from the kids which was really nice. All the beds were comfortable, bedding was clean as was the rest of the room. Staff was very nice. Maintenence man took the time to have a conversation and direct us to a good family resturant (Puerto Vallarte - check it out). Front office staff were pleasant and polite. The breakfast provided was a lot more then I expected. I've had some where they only gave muffins, coffee and juice. They provided cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, muffins, bagels, etc. It was a nice way to start the day. All in all my whole family enjoyed the stay and we would do it again. In fact...my 6 year old asks me every day when we get to go back...lol.

Room Tip: If you don't get an ocean view you might as well pay less for a place in the middle of town. It...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family