“Great motel with great rates”

Palace Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I stayed ten days while we waited for our housing to ready. Had a large two queen bed room that was very clean and no odors. The shower was the best we experienced in our over twenty days of travel. The employees met every need. Nathan, one of the night clerks gave us an excellent rate and helped us immensely when we initially called. The owner was gracious as well. Finally, we found out our home was ready a day early they refunded our last day even though we did not ask.
Great location, super rates, friendly staff, clean rooms, what else could a traveler expect?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bogeybacall

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stopped here for the night , enroute to San francisco . The rooms were shabby , the sheets looked old and slept in and i dont think the sheets even got changed after the previous guests left, Even though they were all no smoking rooms, i could smell the pungent left over smell. They thankfully had an air conditioner which was the saving grace and cooled the room for the night. Its is located bang on the highway which was convenient .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sehaj K
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Over a couple of years I stayed for three times at this nice and clean hotel and each time I had a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff and good service, a little business center, guest laundry (the washer was new), breakfast (with fruits and waffles) and the beach is within (a short) walking distance. So it is suitable for longer stays too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We made reservations for this property because of the separate bedroom, we had my husbands daughter & boyfriend with us. We decided to check in a day early & chose a king room which we weren't really thrilled about but for one night it was okay. Once we moved to the suite, we were very nicely surprised. It was a nice room with a separate bedroom and a kitchen as well with a table & chairs and dishes & pans, stove refrigerator sink & microwave.

Room Tip: room 101 is not a great room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

If I could give more than five stars I would. The family that owns this motel is absolutely amazing. So friendly and considerate. We stayed for an extended time in a kitchenette room with our three children. They never made us feel unwelcome, and believe me at times my two year old was a pain. I will absolutely recommend this motel to all if my family and friends. We appreciate their hospitality more than they know. BEST HOTEL IN LINCOLN CITY!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Checked this one out after looking at an over priced hotel chain. The price of $77.00 was a welcome surprise and when we saw the room we were amazed. Clean, spacious, and with a very comfortable king bed. Had a great night.

The front staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: We prefer ground floor but as there is an elevator there should be any issues for the second or thir...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dunnune
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had a lovely stay at the Palace Inn. We ended up staying there one night on a whim, and I was very happy with everything. The price was great! The room was big and clean and included all the necessities--tv, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. I LOVED taking a dip in the hot tub and drying off in the sauna. I also love the statues outside. They remind me of old fashioned roadside attractions and make for wonderful for photo ops. I appreciate the unique style of the decor at the Palace. I find it so refreshing to see something different! I also appreciated being able to grab some food at the continental breakfast the next morning. Very convenient!

The location of the hotel is really good, very close to the beach at the D-river wayside and super close to the outlet mall as well. A grocery store called Price N Pride is across the street and there's also a co-op with organic food called, Trillium nearby. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It seems to be a small, family owned business, and I love supporting that with my dollars. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple