“Why book ahead?”

Palace Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Booked room on line for a Sunday to Wed stay. Price was $10 less for walk in guests the 1st day and by the time we left price was $20 less. Seems if you book ahead they would give the best price up front. The staff were pleasant and helpfull and the room was nice, but ask for a top floor (noise from above). Continental breakfast is ok but if you want good coffee you will have to get it someplace else. No HBO, even though they still advertise it.

Room Tip: Noise from above loud, ask for topfloor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jody N

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Good, clean room. Close to everything. Except for the Highway 101 traffic a very quiet place. My only complaint of this place was the HARD bed. I have arthritis and disk degeneration in my lower back so the firm bed was bad for me but other than that we enjoyed our stay and would stay again. Wish there was a pool but it does have a nice hot tub and sauna.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I stayed ten days while we waited for our housing to ready. Had a large two queen bed room that was very clean and no odors. The shower was the best we experienced in our over twenty days of travel. The employees met every need. Nathan, one of the night clerks gave us an excellent rate and helped us immensely when we initially called. The owner was gracious as well. Finally, we found out our home was ready a day early they refunded our last day even though we did not ask.
Great location, super rates, friendly staff, clean rooms, what else could a traveler expect?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bogeybacall
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stopped here for the night , enroute to San francisco . The rooms were shabby , the sheets looked old and slept in and i dont think the sheets even got changed after the previous guests left, Even though they were all no smoking rooms, i could smell the pungent left over smell. They thankfully had an air conditioner which was the saving grace and cooled the room for the night. Its is located bang on the highway which was convenient .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sehaj K
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Over a couple of years I stayed for three times at this nice and clean hotel and each time I had a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff and good service, a little business center, guest laundry (the washer was new), breakfast (with fruits and waffles) and the beach is within (a short) walking distance. So it is suitable for longer stays too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We made reservations for this property because of the separate bedroom, we had my husbands daughter & boyfriend with us. We decided to check in a day early & chose a king room which we weren't really thrilled about but for one night it was okay. Once we moved to the suite, we were very nicely surprised. It was a nice room with a separate bedroom and a kitchen as well with a table & chairs and dishes & pans, stove refrigerator sink & microwave.

Room Tip: room 101 is not a great room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

If I could give more than five stars I would. The family that owns this motel is absolutely amazing. So friendly and considerate. We stayed for an extended time in a kitchenette room with our three children. They never made us feel unwelcome, and believe me at times my two year old was a pain. I will absolutely recommend this motel to all if my family and friends. We appreciate their hospitality more than they know. BEST HOTEL IN LINCOLN CITY!

• Stayed: September 2013