“A Lovely Place to Stay, friendly staff, & affordable, Will Definitely come back!!!”

Palace Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 16 February 2011

The staff was INCREDIBLY friendly! The rooms were nice. Good customer service! As a local Oregonian, I would recommend this hotel. It has a nice atmosphere with victorian decor, clean rooms, and friendly staff. It is right by the beach, and shopping outlet, and also very affordable.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 January 2011

My wife and I were in Lincoln City to watch the storms and we stayed at the Palace. It was really nice! The rooms were decorated beautifully, and the continental breakfast was great!! There's nothing better after a long day in the weather, than to slip into an in-room jacuzzi!! I give it a 10 across the board!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Bring your own pillow trust me the pillows are hard as a rock. The bed was good and firm and the staff was attentive. The comp breakfast was good for the price but you might want to bring extra coffee because what is in the room had less than half a cup for us both. Overall with some attention to detail this hotel has potential.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This place was HORRIBLE. Found dirty lingerie behind our dresser and a syringe on the floor behind it! Went to visit the beach and turned on the A/C since it was a hot day, came back to find the drapes on the window open (which they were previously closed), the A/C off, and the Do Not Disturb sign removed. Clearly they allow anyone into the room even when the Do Not Disturb sign was hung. Bboth of our cardkeys did not work, on both the entrance in back, and the room door. Coming back from dinner we were unable to find parking due to a 50 foot RV parked sideways in the lot, and a pickup with a huge boat on a trailer in the lot as well. Had a strange way to activate the shower in the bathtub too. I was told that there was a pool, and a fenced area for dogs to run around in, but I didn't see this at all. Charged us an extra pet fee for a bird that stays in his cage most of the time too. I would NOT stay at this hotel EVER again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beefynerd
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Well I Can down to the coast with my wife and 16 month old and a friend. it looked like a good place from the street once we got in our room I started to notice that there was no screen on the window (they put use on the fourth floor) with a 16 month old???? we asked to change room they said they were full really not the case I stood in the waiting area someone walked in and they gave them a room we made a reservation the night before we came. then to top it all off the beds were extra firm to come to find out after reading the tag we ask for a refund they wouldn't do anything and to top it off they didn't even offer a free night stay or anything the free breakfast the offer sucked the customer service suck even more wow the need to get shut down!!!! oh and the bathroom door had holes in it

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank pete1823
Reviewed 28 July 2010

This hotel was listed in the travel coupon book as a AAA 3-diamond, but is really a 2. It has a microwave and fridge and a comfortable king bed. I was not able to get on the internet but they did have a computer in the conference room for me to use. There was a Burger King within walking distance but that was about it. The hotel was very close to HWY 101 with lots of traffic but I really did not hear the traffic noise from our room. The breakfast was sparse - waffle maker, cereal, bagels and juice. They had a washer and dryer that I was able to use and it worked fine.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I paid $77 including tax for the room and thought that was reasonable. This hotel is not on the beach side of the 101 and it IS on the 101, so some of the rooms are a little on the noisy side, although not too bad at night. I was dissapointed to with the room - not thoroughly clean or well-maintained. I have found that this is pretty typical of Lincoln City.
My room showed pealing drywall tape a sure sign of water damage. My question is this: if I could obviously see it, why hasn't the manager or housekeeping seen it? The door stop on the inside of the bathroom door had made a hole in the door and there was a small pile of sand on the carpet which begs the question, what other items have been neglected in the cleaning process. Breakfast was brief, but decent. The woman who checked me in was polite and friendly, but the man working the desk overnight and his replacement neither greeted, nor spoke to us as we departed. There was an intense gas smell throughout the hotel that was not addressed until the morning at 7:00 am. Unfortunately the maintenance and all personnel decided to fix it then - on my floor. It made for an unpleasant experience. Also, deodorize the elevator so that it keeps a more pleasant smell.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple