“Curbside appearance doesn't do it justice - try it!”
Review of Oceans Apart - CLOSED

Oceans Apart
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Curbside appearance doesn't do it justice - try it!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Thought we would try this place out for breakfast as our daughter and buddies have raved about the stuffed french toast & more. They offer food with a Hawiian flare - hence then name Ocean Apart :) Both hubby and I liked our meals - portions were big (left overs big) and flavorful. Atomsphere was clean - maybe a little sparse and the service friendly. We would definitely say try it out!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dianna D

Walla Walla, Washington
“Friendly, helpful service. Good food!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped in here for breakfast on our way out out town around 9 am on a weekend. It was empty except for 1 couple having coffee, which made us nervous, but the server gave us a warm greeting and we decided to stay.

I had the stuffed french toast. I loved the bread and the pineapple syrup. The "stuffing" of coconut custard was oversweet and there was waaay too much on eat slice. I ended up scraping it off. The bacon was cripy and delicious!

My husband had a Spam egg dish. He devoured it. It was salty for my taste but he loved it.

The server was very friendly and our coffee/water were never empty.

If I am back in the area I would for sure go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank plaidbagel
Lincoln City, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast in Town--Hands down!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

First off, I am a local and I work customer service. I recommend this place to EVERYONE that asks where to eat! I am not only impressed with the quality, and service but it's hard to beat the price as well!!

The first time, I got an omelet with chives, cheese, and pulled pork. It was absolutely amazing! This is coming from someone that is not a huge fan of eggs, but the eggs were so fluffy I almost ate the entire thing! Not to mention the pulled pork had such a great flavor to it! My brother-in-law got the Loco Moco and said it was very good (I swear he's some sort of Loco Moco expert) and my sister got the stuffed French toast. The stuffed French toast looked and tasted amazing! (Of course I had to try it!) It is crunchy-battered sweet Hawaiian bread stuffed with a coconut cream, and comes with Pineapple Syrup! Can you say yummy?!

This last time I went, I ordered the Banana Pancakes! I quite honestly have never had such delicious pancakes in my life. The bananas are sliced (added such a great texture) and the pancakes were so fluffy!! Not to mention there was three monstrous sized hot cakes for only $8!!!

You are a fool if you don't eat here at least ONCE!!!

Thank you Oceans Apart, and please keep up the great work!!

Satisfied Customer

1 Thank CoastalLiving541
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Went there today with husband and 2 year old. I had pulled pork fluffy omelet (waimea, I believe) and it was fantastic! Potatoes great. Service was fast. Surprisingly big area for eating. Just go.

1 Thank Shelga01
“Shouldn't be allowed to be called "Hawaiian food."”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Ordered the bento box plate with Lomi Lomi salmon, Kahlua Pork, and chicken/coconut. The pork was not tender and overly salty. The chicken coconut was crazy bland. The salmon was actually pretty good.

Also ordered the mahi mahi fish and chips. The fries were not fresh and disappointing. The mahi mahi was also bland and overcooked. I lived in Hawaii for a couple years and know what good Hawaiian food tastes like.