“"not open?"”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Have been in Lincoln City for the past 2 days and the establishment is not open? purchased a rest.com voucher to try the place out, so will try again tomorrow b4 we leave town.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great Hawaiian food and amazing burgers! Highly recommended! When I need my fix, they always do me right. :)

Reviewed 13 April 2014

The #1 objective of a restaurant is to get you in their door a second time (and so on...). Last year at this time, we took the advise of a lot of people on Trip Advisor and ate lunch at Oceans Apart on our way through Lincoln City. How did we like it? We stopped there this year.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Love being able to get a good taste of Hawaii on the Oregon Coast. We were uncertain at first if it was any good because there were no cars in the parking lot, but I am a sucker for Hawaiian style grinds. Food was great. Service very good. Breakfast is served all day. Only drawback is that they don't serve dinner and that they are closed Wednesday. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is a casual dining experience. The service was great. Overall prices were good. The food was very good. I had the teriyaki plate and the beef was outstanding. My husband had the Aloha plate and the Kalua pig and pan-fried mahi mahi were both very good. Very clean, open atmosphere. Not romantic but tables were spaced enough apart you weren't bothered by conversations nearby.

2  Thank Korri M