“Giddy uP !!!”

Logic In A Cup Espresso
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Reviewed 26 July 2012

FUN young couple working their business and having FUN ... Great Coffee/Other Snacks, Great Variety, Great Prices, Great Service with a smile - you will go away with a smile on your face, too. Before you know it you will become a 'regular' where you can enjoy any of their FUN Promotions ...... Be sure and ask for a Punch Card!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great, friendly service. High, high quality brew. No doubt the best pit stop for coffee on those long drives up the highway (or if your lucky enough to be local!).

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We moved to Lincoln City back in October of last year, soon after Allie's opened, being on my way to work, I had to try them right away. I was missing my old friends at the Human Bean down in Klamath Falls that always took such good care of me.
What I found at Allie's was a friendly young duo that always has a moment to chat and makes you feel like your welcome back anytime even just to say hi or talk about the crazy weather here. They also just happen to be making and serving the best "snickers" on the coast!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is probably the best Coffee Stand that I have been through. That is saying alot. My Wife and I travel EXTENSIVELY and to be greeted as friends and given good Coffee is almost too much to ask and hope for! But Adam has exceeded my expectations and won over a loyal customer for life. That is when we are travelling the Coasr in Oregon! AWESOME job guys! Thank you!!

Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

Traveling Highway 101. Stopped for coconut mocha's. Excellent and such nice service.