“Great coffee, smiling face”

Logic In A Cup Espresso
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Lincoln City
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great coffee served quickly and with a smile on her face and her partner Adam. I now stop by when I pass through for my iced coffee.

There are newer reviews for Logic In A Cup Espresso

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This coffee stand, run by its owner, Allie (at least I'm assuming she's the owner since her name is on one of the signs), has everything you'd want in a coffee stand: great coffee (see their list of beans), creative drinks (my fav: Hyper Monkey), and a vivacious and personable barista (Allie). Love this place!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Was in town visiting for Mother's Day weekend. My friend and I stopped and I ordered a Hyper Monkey and my friend a blended Aristotle. The drinks were awesome. We decided to bring some coffees back to the rest of the family. They hooked us up with extra sugar and cream. The customer service was superb. At the end, they asked us how many mothers we had in the family and threw in some mini Mother's Day cupcakes for them for free!

Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was recommended here by my best friend in Lincoln City because of the top notch customer service and great espresso. Taking his word for it, I decided to give this place a shot and I am happy I did.

The customer service is truly top notch. The young lady at the window, Allie I think her name was, was very helpful and asked me how I was doing. We got into a little philosophical chat which was cool given this is a philosophy shop.

I got triple punches to start me out on their punch card. I am now hooked and will definitely be back next time I visit Lincoln City!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I had the Allie's special mocha latte chocolate sugar-free. She greets you with a smile and has a vivacious personality! The coffee was excellent and she even has a frequent buyer's club card. Buy ten cups and get the 11th one for free. On the bottom of every receipt is a printed philosophical statement that we briefly discussed with her. Ours was "a day without laughter is a day wasted". How true! I am sure we will return many times for the good coffee and conversation.