“Mostly crafts”

Lincoln City Farmers Market
Ranked #17 of 40 things to do in Lincoln City
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the tastes and talents of The Central Oregon Coast. The Lincoln City Farmers Market offers fresh produce, meat, eggs, cheese, fruit, honey, flowers, plants, crafts, & more... The Lincoln City Farmers Market is a sampling of all our area has to offer. Everything sold here is produced, grown and created by the farmers and artisans of the Oregon coast. By supporting the market you are contributing to the sustainability of the culture, economy, and environment of our region. We welcome you to come visit our vendors and explore the possibilities!
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I was surprised that (so far) this "farmers" market rarely has produce (went almost every week in May 2013). I still go to get body products, a bouquet of flowers, and to say hello. It's has a nice atmosphere, but it needs more vendors with actual farm products. Also the parking isn't great but sufficient. I wouldn't go out of the way to check it out, but if you're looking for something to do...

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I used to love this market. 3 of the 4 vendors I used to visit are no longer there and I've heard of more leaving. What's going on? I miss going to my market!! I hope things turn around.

1  Thank A M
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The farmers market is held indoors during the off season. Generally, I purchase quality organic produce each Sunday, during regular season that begins in May. I recently attending (April) hoping to find the same great products at the indoor market and was gravely disappointed. There was not any produce, organic or other, at the market. Will not attend during off-season, and do not recommend.