Review Highlights
Best Gift Ever!

When I retired from teaching three years ago, I received a gift certificate to Therapeutic Massage... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2015
Mary Beth G
via mobile
Saved my vacation

Reviewed 4 February 2015
Lynne T
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

The first full day in Lincoln City was beautiful weather. Problem was, I was in so much pain, it hurt to breath, stand, turn, you name it it hurt. My back finally balled all the stress I had been having into a huge knot between my shoulder blades. It was just get progressively worse. I called this place and shortly explained my problem. They didnt have any openings at the moment, but if she can arrange something or if someone cancels she will call me.
It was 10 minutes and I had a call from Lori and could see me in 30 minutes. The angels were watching over me. I explained my medical condition, and her knowledge on how to treat me was spot on. I left there feeling 95% better and 100% sure I will now be able to enjoy my time at the coast. Such nice people and they really care. Thank you to all. I will be back on my next visit.
Lynne

3  Thank Lynne T
Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

Great massages. I go twice a month and have never been disappointed. If in town I'd recommend anybody stopping by if they want a good massage.

4  Thank Scott H