“Great place to get your antique juices going!”

Little Antique Mall
Ranked #16 of 40 things to do in Lincoln City
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My wife and I love going here! Very friendly staff, lots of variety of indispensable things to buy that I wish I had saved when I was a kid and stuff I should have stopped the parents from getting rid of :)

Great in-store coffee also!

2  Thank Alan I

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We are regular visitors to Lincoln City from Portland for short breaks to the Oregon Coast. We alway call in at the little antique mall. We always enjoy looking at antique items and since we are antique ourselves, we love to look at old well cared for and in our eyes beautiful things. Because something is old does not make it an antique in the accepted sense of the word although our experience with most antique shops is that if it is old worn and remains recognizable it is......... So after many years of checking stores out, we avoid most of them but, not this mall that has always and continues to have a delightful range of items and yes some of the do fall into the category that I have described but, they are only a small portion. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank AudRoy0
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We like to antique ..my husband has booths in a local mall at home. We appreciate dusty junk places but love the smaller antique malls were thought goes into the displays and the range of items is large. This mall had all of that.

2  Thank camrev1
Reviewed 14 September 2013

always stop in when in town, get a coffee and start shopping! Friendly staff, and fair pricing. can always find something, that catches the eye.

2  Thank Lori V
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The best Antique Mall on the Oregon Coast! A must see. I always find something fun to buy. The owners are great people and their mall reflects this!

2  Thank Lori D