“Glass as Art”

Lincoln City Glass Center
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very interesting to watch. The attached gallery with glass for sale has something for every taste and budget. Well worth stopping for a quality memento or to purchase a special gift. They do custom work as well. Be sure to look up at the stunning hanging lights. Plenty of parking behind the free studio.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"fun to watch"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Incredible craftsmanship with glass. Wasn't able to do the DIY glass blowing as it requires picking up your piece the next day, unless you want it shipped.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The hands on experience of helping make an actual piece of glass art of your choice is AMAZING! My instructor was Dan and it was fascinating as he explained every step, and more, of the glass blowing process we were doing. I made a large bowl for my dining room table and love it. The whole staff is so encouraging! There is an amazing gallery with glass pieces, jewelry, and even beads for the reader! Definitely a family event - maybe not all to participate, but watching is incredible as well!!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This activity takes part of two days or they can mail your creation to you. We selected a large vase as the item we wanted to make. A craftsman guided me through each step (did most of it) but I did some of each activity. Final result was a lovely glass bowl that we picked up the next morning. Some physical activity required. Also has a nice shop attached so you can just purchase items. We enjoyed it and you might also. You need to schedule an appointment. Might have a drop-in slot but we saw people turned away.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Love glass so this was a real treat to be involved in first hand. They are very organized and do their best to ensure that you go home with a beautiful piece of glass that you created. Andrew was my instructor and helped me create an awesome float and explained each step throughout the process. I will definitely do this again next time I am in Lincoln City.