“OMG is this place good”

Shucker's Oyster Bar
Ranked #29 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had the oyster platter and everything was perfect -- they even let me substitute fried for raw oysters. Service was a little slow, but very friendly - I felt like a regular.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Ordered their raw oysters on the half shell. Expected to get them freshly shucked especially for $22.00 for a dozen.
NOT SO. The shells had been cleaned (i.e. No oyster muscle on the shell). This lead us to believe that these oysters came right from a jar and placed on the shells. The oysters were bland, no taste, dried up because there was no oyster juice. We told the server but she was not interested in hearing our comments.
We do not recommend Shuckers Oyster Bar.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This place has oysters served every which way but loose: Oyster Stew, Oyster Burger, Pan Fried Oysters, Oysters in Scampi, Deep Fried Oysters, Oysters and Y\Tiger Shrimp, Oysters in BBQ Sauce, Oysters and Fries, etc.

1  Thank JanRadclyffe
Reviewed 28 August 2013

There was a turnover of workers at Shuckers when one of the best cooks and bartenders took a new job a few weeks ago. I'm happy to say the other chef, Ed, is still cooking and is very attentive to any special requests you have. My wife and I have been going there for breakfast every week or so and we think it is one of the best deals in Lincoln City. we also had an opportunity to stop by on Taco Tuesday in the afternoon and get in on the free tacos [limit two] you get to make yourself. They were good. Now I'm retired I'll be going there more often.

3  Thank Jim T
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Once agien my husband and I ate at Shuckers. This place is so friendly and the good is to die for. We have eaten at many places in town . The breakfast is so worth the money and the dinner specials are not what you would think ..,it
makes the a fancy restaurant look,like a cheap cafe . Keep up,the good work and we will continue making it a stop on are places to go on the coast