“Average in every way, great service though!”

Shucker's Oyster Bar
Ranked #30 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Iceberg salads! Go for the sandwiches, oysters and beer in a slightly dingy dated, hometown catering local joint....:) Prawn cocktail was small and warm, oyster shooters were good, sandwich was very good. Not real clean, pepper shaker stuck to my hand...:(

1  Thank Wildchinook

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Good cheap happy hour menu. Good place for drinks and oyster shooters. Oyster shooters with jalapeno vodka were good, drinks on the strong side.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We went to Shuckers for Breakfast/lunch January 2014 and really enjoyed our meals. My husband ordered the corned beef sandwich and I ordered the corned beef hash and hash browns with gravy. Yummy. And it was priced right!! I had some leftovers which I took and finished later. We were not disappointed in the food and the great customer service. We will come back here again when we come to town and we recommend coming here. I noticed someone else made a post about the smoking and I'm very sensitive to smoke but I didn't smell or see anyone smoking in there and neither did my husband. There is a smoking section outside as where it should be.

1  Thank JulieM655
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Was browsing yellow pages when I came across Shuckers, I knew that we had to stop in and try their Oysters, I was far from being disappointed! I don't remember oyster shooters being so tasty! Our first thought was to get a single shooter but the server recommended the 6 for 6.50. When they came, it was a big surprise. They're served in a Bloody Mary w/jalapeno vodka!! "MMMM! Delicious!" Thank you for making my anniversary more memorable!

2  Thank Chrissys2014
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We went to Shuckers in August 2013 and expected to sit down to an outstanding bowl of clam chowder, if you like canned soup I suppose you might call this chowder ok, We will not be eating here again that's for sure. Yuck! couldn't wait to get out of that smoke filled bar.