“So Good!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blackfish Cafe
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lincoln City, Oregon
“So Good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We're Westcoasters, and were blown away by the flavours! From the rockfish special, to my fantastically moist oysters, to the impeccable service; this was the best meal in quite some time. When in Lincoln City, you have to eat here!!

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Enjoyed our dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We ended up at Black Fish partly because of TA reviews. We were referred to another restaurant (the Mist) by our hotel staff when we asked about the best place to get fried oysters, but decided not to hunt for it when we drove past Black Fish which was right on Route 101. We won't know what we missed at the Mist but we're glad we stopped here. Service was very good and understated. Seemed as if the waiter and waitress helped each other out and served every table. I knew I wanted fried oysters so I didn't even have to look too much at the menu. They had a different and thicker batter than the ones at Bier Stein in Eugene, but they're good in their own way. My husband ordered the parmesan crusted fish after deciding against the fish and chips (good decision as it would have come with the exact same sides as the oysters). They're both very good and delicious and came with very complementary sides. The oysters came with a special slaw (not over flavored with mayonnaise and sugar) and fries (definitely not from frozen). The fish was served with a green salad and roasted potatoes. We each chose a craft beer, both excellent. When we got the bill, we're amazed at how more than reasonable the charge was for the beer. It's only $4.50 each. Can't remember the size but it had to be at least 12 oz. Restaurant was not very busy so it's not noisy at all, and helped made our dinner a calm and relaxing experience. We will definitely return if we're in the area again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank FunTrips101
Redmond, Oregon
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was celebrating 'Mom's weekend' with my mother and daughter and decided to spend a day at the coast. We tried to get reservations via e-mail, but were informed that they were booked, but that we could always come anyway and get a table with a bit of a wait. We decided to go a bit earlier than we had originally requested and were seated immediately. Our waitress, Jenn, was attentive and friendly. She recommended a wine for my mother that she thoroughly enjoyed. All three of us ordered different entrees so we could try a bit of everything. We started with the crab appetizer. All crabmeat with a delicious slaw under it. So good. Then my mother had the fried oysters. Best she has ever eaten. I had the salmon (which I NEVER order in restaurants due to overcooking) and it was amazing! I couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough, and can't wait to get back to Lincoln City just to eat here!

• Visited May 2014
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Great for a date night but make sure to make a reservation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had an amazing date here and amazing food. From the sparking Moscato d'asti to the amazing seafood choppino! OMG the best!

• Visited March 2014
Mountain Home, Idaho
“Amazing night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife and I stopped in for dinner and it was perfect. We don't have wifi in our hotel room and they got us a local wifi password. We had delicious Fritos misto. The oysters were huge and had the best flavor. She had the scallops which are incredible along with the bacon asparagus Parmesan risotto. Wait staff was awesome as well. Very accommodating. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited April 2014