“Perfecto!”

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 11 October 2011

The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was cozy and homey. I ordered the romance package and they set up our room beautifully. Will definantly come back on our next visit!

• Stayed: October 2011
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Glad to hear the Romance package helped make your stay here special! We'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2011

The lobby of this motel instantly gives you an impression of a great stay. It was. Wonderful help from the desk staff. Great room. Everything spotlessly clean. Quiet and comfortable. The bonus was a pool that was large enough to do some modified lap swimming. The value for the money couldn't be beat. Traveling for 2 weeks in the Pacific NW on a budget but with "higher-end" tastes, this lodging certainly met our expectations and needs.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

Glad to hear you had a wonderful stay, from the lobby to the pool and our welcoming staff. We'll look forward to seeing you on your next Pacific Northwest trip!

Reviewed 4 October 2011

Rooms are very clean and spacious and well decorated. Staff very friendly and professionell. Breakfast with waffles, juice, fruits, joghurt, muffins, bagles.....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

A few words can say so much - thank you and we're glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 29 September 2011

I decided to take my girls on a last minute summer vacation to the beach. We picked the Inn at Wecoma because of the pictures of the room and the pool/hot tub. Upon arrival we noticed we had the only partial view which was nice. Upon sitting on the bed I realized how VERY uncomfortable the bed was. My daughter slept on the hidaway bed and it was RIDICULOUS! Her bottom sagged thru the bottom of the bed and she ended up sleeping on the floor, because the bed creaked so loud and was terribly uncomfortable. The room appeared clean. We had several issues with our remote not working and once someone from the front came up to reprogram our remote, then in the middle of the night it quit working AGAIN. This time I didn't bother calling. We used the pool/hot tub for probably about 5 minutes. It was extremely small and crowded and there were kids doing Kart wheels into the pool area unsupervised and then jumping into the hot tub. My kids really enjoyed making their own waffles but it seemed a little gross using the same cup for batter that everyone in the hotel used. Didn't seem sanitary. By far the worst part was that my daughter left her cell phone in the room when we checked out. We got half way home and realized we left it in the room. I called was told they found it...so I turned the car around only to be called 5 minutes later and told...uh, no...they didn't find it. I called down to the hotel several times within the week wondering why they hadn't found the phone in the room. I told them it dropped by the nightstand. I was repeatedly told it wasn't in the room and sorry. Imagine my suprise when 3 weeks later I get a call from the hotel saying they found the phone. IN THE ROOM. So in 3 wks with normal cleaning a cell phone was unable to be located? I find this absolutely disgusting. What else is missed being picked up for 3 weeks? They explained to me that they would send me the phone back and just use my card on the account. I was super suprised that the charge for sending me the phone back was over $22.00!! I only live an hour and a half away. Not impressed with the Inn at Wecoma and will NOT be staying there again. The least they could of done was send me the phone back for FREE for failing to properly clean the room or look.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ForestgroveKelly
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

You will be pleased to find that our new sofa hidabeds, received three weeks ago, are a big improvement! We have also improved breakfast options since your stay over Labor Day weekend and are continuing to research better options for the highly-popular Belguim waffles.

As customer service is the most important part of our job, I am greatly disappointed in our interactions with you regarding your lost item. Despite our best efforts to locate the phone, we failed to locate it in a timely manner and I, personally, sincerely apologize. I would greatly appreciate your time to speak directly with me regarding your interactions with my staff and how we could have better served you. In regards to the shipping costs, we use a third party mailing service and if they are not charging handling costs with integrity, that is highly concerning to me and I would again appreciate speaking with you regarding the matter.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

My husband and I were on a trip down the 101 and 1 from Seattle to LA. This was our first stop. We were there during Labor Day weekend, which may have cluttered our view. It was adequate price for a busy weekend (we reserved through Expedia), but nothing special. It was clean and obviously modernized. However, the customer service was lacking. The greeting upon checking in did not include even a smile or "how are you?". The continential breakfast was a carb fest and extremely crowded. My husband and I just passed on it and checked out. I would stay here again for a great deal, but wouldn't expect much friendliness or extra touches.

1  Thank ElaineRanson
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Thank you for your feedback. At the Inn at Wecoma we pride ourselves in 100% guest satisfaction but obviously we fell short during your stay. I would appreciate time to speak with you further so that myself and all my staff can use this as a training opportunity to improve our customer service!
After hearing from many guests regarding breakfast options throughout the summer, we added yogurt and whole grain toast to our continental breakfast and I know you will enjoy that on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

After a change of plans for my husbands' birthday we ended up in Lincoln city. We chose Inn at Wecoma based on ad in travel guide and features. They accommodated us though we were a walk in and it was the evening. Gave us an excellent reasonable rate and the room was clean and spacious. Love the indoor pool, hot tub, spa, and exercises room features. Though we travel with our son as an adult I can appreciate the late night swim hours for adults only. WiFi was fast and accessible in the room as well not just common area. The staff was freindly and helpful. The only thing that I'd improve to hit the fifth point's two things : 1. TV is small, I appreciate the flat screen, but personally I'd prefer size over lcd that doesn't even have HD cable hooked up to it, and 2. I loved the Belgian waffles at breakfast, but I think there should be instructions since it is commercial waffle irons. Myself being in restaurants for years was ok though others appeared at a little loss.
I do have to add though as we were checking out my son dropped his muffin and they were nice enough to let him get a new one even though breakfast was closed. Overall would stay again, its not ocean front but the walks not too far and you get a nice clean room with many ammenities for a decent price.

Room Tip: If you want to take a bath make sure they don't set you up in a handicap room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for the great suggestions! We have many different room types, and when you call us for your next visit be sure to mention you'd like to try something other than our Double Queen - maybe the Deluxe King with the flat screen TV, expansive bath tub, and balcony would work well for your family.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

The Inn at Wecoma was beyond my expectations. The hotel was clean and very user friendly in every aspect.
Every employee we spoke to was pleasant, happy and very helpful.
The night manager Brenda made our experience by helping me everytime I needed something or advice during my relocation to Lincoln City.
Bonnie Monk the gereral manager, helped me any way she could along with a follow up after we departed to ensure we had a great experience in the Inn at Wecoma.

Because of the condition of the hotel and the people working there I am returning next week & will many times in the future.

Brenda, Bonnie & all staff-Thank you. You have made our Lincoln City experiences comfortable & pleasent beyond words.
Dr. Penny

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Congratulations on the successful business trip! I'm glad to hear Brenda made your stay very relaxing and that you'll be back soon.