“Great stay, friendly staff!”

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Thanks for a great stay! The only thing is the swimming pool heater was out but they are working on fixing that. They offered the use of another swimming pool at one of their sister hotels but my girls didn't mind the cold water!! We thought it was a great deal for the room, especially with the warm breakfast offered and the friendly staff!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stayed here for three nights during our trip to Lincoln City. Rooms are comfortable and everyone is very nice. Conveniently located in town. A great place to stay in Lincoln City. Beds are VERY comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We usually stay further south. It was very convenient to the activities of our weekend. It was also surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of town. Too warm to use the fireplace but can see how it would be a welcome addition for a future winter trip. Breakfast was very nice with some protein and not the usual waffles. The bed was a little firm for me but slept well with sea breezes coming through the door! Nice to have microwave and fridge in room for longer stays.

Room Tip: The king room has a couch and fireplace available for ambience and comfort.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2013

All the staff, and, the manager went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and, enjoyed our stay at their hotel. The front desk clerk was new but she was assisted by the manager who made sure we received the proper rate, and, that our room was satisfactory.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is the best deal going here in LC, the place is clean, comfortable and the staff is outstanding. Ill never stay anywhere else. Convenient to anywhere. No weird smells, i walked into the room and curtains were blowing as the room was aired out. NICE. no stale smoke either, there is a 500 $ cleani g fee if you do, I love that

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This was a return visit for us, and Paul, the new manager (for about a year now), met us at the front desk when we checked in. He was very personable, while at the same time, checking if we had any special needs. We found him most efficient answering any and all of our questions, and to our great satisfaction, we found the place every bit as superb as when we came last year. The room we stayed in was excellent.

Of course, it is to the credit of all the fine staff and wonderful personnel who keep things in tip-top shape. May I point out one woman in particular. Her name is Carmela and she is in charge of the breakfast room (a very large area). During our stay (two nights), she certainly hustled back and forth with the many activities necessary to take care of the morning crowd. And let me say, it is a fine spread they put out for us. What I guess really impressed me, is Carmela remembered me (from over a year ago) and that we really liked our coffee strong. And when she saw me walk in, without mention, she was quickly at it, fixing me what I liked. Naturally, I sure do wish the management would take into consideration; many of us folk do like our coffee strong and dark. I did hear a reason given; that the coffee pouches only come in one size, but never the less, I feel there must to be a way to provide that service. I told Paul, this (the great coffee) was one of the reasons we chose their hotel over all the rest in the area. Regardless, I once again highly recommend this hotel, as I see many others have done the same. We try to travel during the mid-week periods, and sure found a very reasonable rate offered.

Room Tip: Every room is quality but I believe the 3rd floor has a fireplace in every room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thanks, Lloyd! Carmela was delighted to read this review when I showed it to her. That truly is amazing that she remembered you by face and started brewing you an especially strong pot of coffee without you asking! Carmela really is a fabulous employee that we are very lucky to have. What I am going to start doing is having one of the coffee airpots labeled "dark", which will be a specially strong brew.

Thanks again and I hope to see you next year!
Paul

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were immaculate and I am very picky. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in in a motel/hotel. I would definitely recommend and will go back for sure. My husband also said it was the best night's sleep he had in a long time. Also Paul, the manager was very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor and that had a King size bed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thanks Sharon! Immaculate rooms and the most comfortable hotel bed you've ever slept are music to my ears. Cleanliness, a great night sleep and excellent service are the three most important things for a pleasurable hotel stay, and I'm happy we delivered.