Rodeway Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
BestWestern.com
US$184
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
ComfortInn
Westshore Oceanfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$96
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$89
LibertyInn
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
US$88
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Travelocity
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$210
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2010

My husband and myself made a last minute trip to Lincoln City and stayed at the Crown Pacifiq BAD IDEA The place was dirty I found a hair in the sheets!! I really would like to speak to someone who cared about this. I left my name and number with the manager at the Crown Pacific in Depoe Bay

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank unhappy2211
Reviewed 15 February 2010

i wonder sometimes what people expect for their money. you get what you pay for. its not that bad of a place. the location is great, its clean, and its cheap. so what if its dated. you paid $75 for a room at the coast. i swear some people just like to complain because they have nothing else to do with their pathetic lives.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2010

I was a bit aprehensive with regard to the negative reviews so I made several phone calls asking about 'sticky' floors, smoke smells, etc. Sheila, the new manager, was very patient and answered all of my questions and even made an offer to open both sliders in our room so it could air out. (which she did) When we arrived Sheila gave us the key and told us to go up and look at the room to see if we would be happy with it before she checked us in. So up the elevator we go and the room was just fine. True, the furniture is older and the cabinetry of the kitchenette is showing some wear and tear. However, what hotel of any age does not show wear and tear? Guests do not treat hotel rooms kindly. Our room (202) has an ocean view that is much better than some of the expensive houses we have rented at Road's End, and it has a lake view. The bedroom has a queen sized bed, 2 end tables, lamps and a TV. The main room has a queen sized bed and a sofa sleeper, a small dining table and chairs, a TV cabinet with drawers for clothes and the ktichenette (stove, fridge and dishwaser, sink and microwave, dishes and flatware). Yes, the carpets could stand a replacement and I am sure that each room will get the rehabs when the occupancy goes up and there is money for it! Now the third floor is being painted, carpets shampooed etc. so management is trying to address some of the past complaints.
Pets are accepted for $10 per night and our Bella was even given her own little 'pet' towel to dry off with after a trip in the rain to the beach!
Bottom line - you are not staying at a Holiday Inn Express or other big chain property with lots of money for constant rehabs. You are staying at a small place with under cover parking (free), an elevator, a very caring staff in a prime spot across 101 from the D Sands wayside. For $59 for a standard room and $95 for a one bedroom suite why would you expect brand spankin' new anything?
So, for the naysayers, I'm sorry you couldn't look beyond a bit of dated decor and just enjoy the location, the view and the wonderful staff! For the rest of you, DO give this place a chance. If you don't like the smell of cleaning supplys bring some Fabreeze. We did but did not need to use it!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2009

Staff was friendly enough. Carpet all over the building was in bad need of cleaning. I walked down the hall in light socks and they black on the bottom after only a few feet.
Repairs on wall not even painted over. One of the only accessible outlets had a broken cover. I was told on the phone they had internet. I picked it up from across the street. The breakfast was stale donuts. TV had HBO but not much else. 1 pop and ice machine and they were on the 3rd floor. I had to find this out from another visitor. This place was rated 2 stars on Priceline. I am not happy with them either. I paid 60 bucks for this? I had 2 kids with me and they were repelled by the room. There was a spa. This is an older place but It is sadly in need of some TLC. I have stayed in older places before but nothing like this.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2009

I booked this hotel on priceline and will never do this again. Priceline did not give me enough information or as we would like to say "withheld" some information.

The motel is across the street from the ocean, they claim the rooms are "Ocean Front". Well yes...if you look past the parking lot, the main street, and then the parking lot across the street then yes...I can see an ocean. To name the list of things the hotel is lacking I had to literally comprise a list:

- No extra pillows...yes...there is NO additional pillows available...they are all in the rooms (four per)
- No air conditioner. If they had a screened door, this would of been fine since I would not want the seagulls to walk into my room from the roof. Yes the "balcony" is not a balcony...but we will get to this later.
- The T.V. is about 20"
- Dresser is lower than your knee in height
- The balcony comprises of a slab of five feet by three feet concrete with a metal railing that you can climb over to walk on the roof...yes you are sitting on the roof and viewing the lovely bird poop before you hit the parking lot, the street, the second parking lot and then finally the ocean.
- There is no screen so be careful of keeping your door open for cool air, because the seagulls do get quite close to the doors while they walk around the roof.
- There is an indoor jacuzzi, no pool
- Everything is very very old. Clean...but old.
- No Ice Machine
- No Vending Machine
- This is literally a room with beds, a microwave, a small refrigerator and a bathroom. Nothing more.

The above I would consider the "extra" needed info. I should mention that when we were at the front desk trying to cancel our reservation due to the lack of everything, we were not the only ones. There were two other parties trying to cancel as well and surprisingly....they both booked online too.

I have to say though that my hotel room was not as bad as their's! One of their rooms, the sink fell out from the wall!!

So this is what I would consider the adequate information that I would like to know before traveling 3200 miles to stay four nights in a less then mediocre hotel!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family