We visited Starfish Manor for our annivesary. We were greeted by very warm and friendly staff and our room was gorgeous! We stayed in the Nautica suite which has an in-room jacuzzi tub situated adjacent to windows that overlook the ocean. There were rose petals on the bed, along with chocolates, and 2 robes that we did not pay extra for! The ocean view was perfect and the kitchenette was complete with utensils, wine glasses, plates, coffee cups, a mini-fridge, and some cookware. There is also a fireplace in the room and a deck that was great for drinking coffee and enjoying the unobstructed ocean view! An added benefit is that they do not knock on your door for housekeeping unless you request it - it was very nice to have our uninterrupted privacy. My one complaint is that the bed was not very comfortable and was hard to sleep on; also it was a queen - I would have preferred a king. Other than that, everything was excellent. We will definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City