On the advice of tripadvisor we stopped here on our way down the coast. Everything everyone else has said is true.... the room and view are beautiful, the jetted tub and private balcony amazing.... It was ALMOST perfect. The only problem was that we got a room on the 2nd floor and around midnight we turned off all the lights and opened the curtains and got into the jetted tub. I will say it was our fault for opening the curtains, but it was completely dark outside and inside our room and it was late so we didn't expect that anyone would be around. Someone came out onto the lawn (which we couldn't see because it was dark) and starting taking pictures of us relaxing in the bath tub! We saw a bright flash and looked closer wondering what it was. Yes, it was a person right outside our room taking pictures. So I guess if you stay here enjoy the room, the view and the tub but be really cautious that you aren't taken advantage of like we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City