All reviewsrose petalsromantic getawayhot tubpacific suiteour honeymoonoregon coastget awayoverlooking the oceanjet tubprivate deckmaster bedroombeach accessopened the doorromance packagegreat viewbeautiful roomgas fireplace
Reviewed 21 May 2008

We spent our first night as husband and wife together at the Star Fish Manor. The room was gorgeous!!! I will have to say that the only disappointing thing about this place was that we didn't get rose pedals sprinkled on our bed or the chocolate on our pillows like everyone else did. I read all the other reviews for this place and saw the pictures(before I made the reservation) and one of the main reason why we wanted to stay there was because of the rose pedals and chocolates. Other than that...the stay was great. The balcony was very private and the sounds of the ocean was so soothing. We didn't even shut the sliding glass door once (we even left it open at night) The bed was comfortable and all the linens were so soft. We both loved that this place is so private and quiet. We never heard anyone else or even saw anyone else. The parking lot was full of cars, so I know the place was booked, but it seemed like we were the only ones there. I would for sure stay at Star Fish Manor again, we actually want to go back for our 3 month anniversary. Maybe this time we will get rose pedals.

We stayed on May 17th-May 19th on the 3rd floor in room 12

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 May 2008

Starfish Manor is Paradise in Oregon. My husband and I spent our first anniversary sipping champagne in the jacuzzi tub watching the sunset. I can't say enough about this hotel, it was magnificent. We grilled steaks on our private balcony, enjoyed the fireplace and spectacular view from the tub, and slept in the most comfortable bed I've ever laid on. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel, it was clean, quiet and beautiful. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jknorton421
Reviewed 22 April 2008

I loved this motel! Beautiful rooms, excellent staff. Did not want
to leave after one day, so I stayed another even though I had
to work the day I left. It was so worth it!!! I have never walked in to a more relaxing atmosphere. Great stay, I will return.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Elsiecat
Reviewed 28 March 2008

Great place to stay in Lincoln City. Location Is perfect. It is literally right on the beach. It was a little hard to find at night since it's on the last road until you get to the ocean and the residential streets aren't that well lit. Most importantly the rooms have comfortable beds and fantastic views.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2008

A friend and I basically stumbled upon this little gem. We wanted to be on the coast with a walk-out so we could go outside and enjoy the ocean. We found a great suite with fireplace, jacuzzi, mini-bar, and sliding glass door overlooking the beach. It was new, clean, nicely decorated and with two of us splitting the cost, affordable. It was just down the street from a great little restaurant - I think that was called the Black Rose or Black Pearl. Something like that. We loved it and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)