Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$182
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$174
BestWestern.com
US$286
US$273
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$123
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$203
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$188
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

All reviewsrose petalsromantic getawayhot tubpacific suiteour honeymoonoregon coastbella suiteget awaypedestal sinkoverlooking the oceanyear anniversaryjet tubprivate deckromance packagebeach accessopened the doorgreat view
Reviewed 28 May 2008

My husband and I needed a night away. We found this quaint little hotel in Lincoln City. We were pleasently surprised by the touches they put into the room. Not only was there the jacuzzi tub for two, but a shower with two heads, a fireplace, robes, and roses petals on the bed and tub when we arrived.

We would recommend booking a room that is not on ground level as it was somewhat difficult to see the ocean with the hedge in the lawn.

We loved waking up to the sound of the surf and the sea lions playing.

One thing we did not like about the room was a journal that is left for guests to write in. It was not the journal itself, but the fact that the hotel staff edits what the guests write in it. The comments had been whited-out, but you could still read somewhat. The comments were simply suggestions for improvement such as stairs down to the beach, a shelf in the bathroom, etc. We left a note to "the editor"....bet we get edited too.

Overall....nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed 21 May 2008

We spent our first night as husband and wife together at the Star Fish Manor. The room was gorgeous!!! I will have to say that the only disappointing thing about this place was that we didn't get rose pedals sprinkled on our bed or the chocolate on our pillows like everyone else did. I read all the other reviews for this place and saw the pictures(before I made the reservation) and one of the main reason why we wanted to stay there was because of the rose pedals and chocolates. Other than that...the stay was great. The balcony was very private and the sounds of the ocean was so soothing. We didn't even shut the sliding glass door once (we even left it open at night) The bed was comfortable and all the linens were so soft. We both loved that this place is so private and quiet. We never heard anyone else or even saw anyone else. The parking lot was full of cars, so I know the place was booked, but it seemed like we were the only ones there. I would for sure stay at Star Fish Manor again, we actually want to go back for our 3 month anniversary. Maybe this time we will get rose pedals.

We stayed on May 17th-May 19th on the 3rd floor in room 12

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 May 2008

Starfish Manor is Paradise in Oregon. My husband and I spent our first anniversary sipping champagne in the jacuzzi tub watching the sunset. I can't say enough about this hotel, it was magnificent. We grilled steaks on our private balcony, enjoyed the fireplace and spectacular view from the tub, and slept in the most comfortable bed I've ever laid on. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel, it was clean, quiet and beautiful. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jknorton421
Reviewed 22 April 2008

I loved this motel! Beautiful rooms, excellent staff. Did not want
to leave after one day, so I stayed another even though I had
to work the day I left. It was so worth it!!! I have never walked in to a more relaxing atmosphere. Great stay, I will return.

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank Elsiecat
Reviewed 28 March 2008

Great place to stay in Lincoln City. Location Is perfect. It is literally right on the beach. It was a little hard to find at night since it's on the last road until you get to the ocean and the residential streets aren't that well lit. Most importantly the rooms have comfortable beds and fantastic views.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple