First of all, the room had a terrible odor coming from the curtains (which were also falling off of the wall). The room was freezing when we got there, and when we went to use the heat it didn't work. The staff was not apologetic for any of the issues we had. Finally my husband went to brush his teeth and could only get hot water from the tap. We gave up and asked for another room and had to move to another one of the hotels owned by starfish manor and we had to drive there. We were supposed to stay 2 nights but they only had one night available and we had already lost our dinner reservations after the mess of dealing with the issues in our room. We decided to stay the one night (and had to pay an additional $87 to get a clean, warm room) and when we went to check out the person checking out next to my husband went on about a huge leak they had in their room overnight that they had been cleaning up themselves with towels. The maid said, "oh yeah I know that room" to them. Clearly they know of issues in their hotel and have no problem taking your money and not concerning themselves with the quality of your stay. Next time I would rather sleep in my car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City