Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
US$161
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$82
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$112
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
US$144
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Travelocity
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Whistling Winds Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrose petalsromantic getawayhot tubpacific suiteoregon coastour honeymoonbella suiteget awayoverlooking the oceanjet tubprivate deckromance packagebeach accessopened the doorgreat viewnelscott manorbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Istayed here during business meetings in the area and found it to be adequate. The in-room hot tub and dual-head showers were a nice plus, but the severely stained and sandy carpet was sorely in need of a cleaning. My room had a kitchenette (small fridge, sink, and microwave) and some utensils. Under the bed was gross with dust bunnies everywhere. I didn't try the jetted tub. The bed was comfortable, the view was fantastic. The fireplace is thermostat controlled, so if looking for ambiance, you have to open the screenless sliding glass door. I never watched TV, but it looked like the offerings were good there - except there was no way to watch from bed. It was a bit of a hike to a set of stairs that led off the bluff to the shore; but, not too bad. I did catch a "green flash" at sunset one day :)

2  Thank PolarElephant
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We arrived late after the office was closed, yet had no problem find the lock box that held our room key. Upon opening the door, we were pleased to see a beautiful room with lovely decor. Rose petals were strewn around the room. The jacuzzi tub was wonderful. We kept the Sliding glss door ajar all weekend to we could hear the surf better. The hotel is right on a small bluff and at the beach. The room we stayed in was 3rd floor and had a great view, yet was private. Maid service is on request so you are not bothered. We stayed 4 nights and was sad to leave. We will definately return. Wifi went out while we were there, but returned the next day. They are updating it according to staff.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

First of all, the room had a terrible odor coming from the curtains (which were also falling off of the wall). The room was freezing when we got there, and when we went to use the heat it didn't work. The staff was not apologetic for any of the issues we had. Finally my husband went to brush his teeth and could only get hot water from the tap. We gave up and asked for another room and had to move to another one of the hotels owned by starfish manor and we had to drive there. We were supposed to stay 2 nights but they only had one night available and we had already lost our dinner reservations after the mess of dealing with the issues in our room. We decided to stay the one night (and had to pay an additional $87 to get a clean, warm room) and when we went to check out the person checking out next to my husband went on about a huge leak they had in their room overnight that they had been cleaning up themselves with towels. The maid said, "oh yeah I know that room" to them. Clearly they know of issues in their hotel and have no problem taking your money and not concerning themselves with the quality of your stay. Next time I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Candypie
beachfrontdianna, Owner at Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

This person did NOT stay at the Starfish Manor Hotel. I have requested it be removed as they did not stay at the Starfish Manor Hotel.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Was a very nice and wonderful stay. Room was just as it is advertised and the view was better than expected. Beach access is just down the block. Every thing was great and we couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay to celebrate our anniversary.

Room Tip: Higher up rooms offer more privacy and a better view
Reviewed 2 October 2013

After reading the revision my husband and I were really excited about a romantic getaway. The room was really nice as was the check-in staff. The bed was extremely comfortable. Now the not so good - First, the Internet service was virtually non existent unless you stand out in the hallway. I did talk to the desk clerk and she informed me that wifi was going to be updated soon. Second, on the morning of our departure we found old moldy coffee in our coffee pot. I mentioned it to the desk staff on departure and I received an 'oops'. Lastly, I left a night gown behind the door in the bathroom. I called within hours and they said they didn't see but would ask a housekeeper that had gone for the day. No call back. Oh, and cleaning your carpet would be a good idea. Attention to details like basic cleanliness is very important to me. In the end Starfish Manor was ok. Priced a good deal higher than similar places on the coast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple