“Beautiful room and great experience!”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Portland, Oregon
“Beautiful room and great experience!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Starfish Manor. Very romantic room and lots of privacy.we had a great ocean view from our balcony. Hotel staff was very pleasant. We will definitely come back to have another great experience!

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Cornelius, Oregon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We have visited this place several times over the past few years. Not only as a couples getaway but also as an sisters weekend.
Nice rooms, great view, wonderful beach access and friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanni I
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Starfish a couple of times and have enjoyed it each time. The view from the balcony is incredible (could sit there all day and watch the ocean waves). The rooms are nice and have always been very clean and well prepared. The beds are very comfortable. If rooms are available our future trips to Lincoln City will include a stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I just returned from a two-night stay at Starfish Manor to celebrate my birthday. We found a great deal on Groupon.

The hotel was lovely. The check-in process was seamless and there were rose petals and robes awaiting us in our suite. After a return from dinner we arrived back in the room to more rose petals, a bottle of chilled wine, chocolates, and a happy birthday sign arranged with the staff by my husband.

The room was spacious and clean with a comfy bed. The jacuzzi tub with an ocean view and the two person shower were fun treats. The view could not be beat! The location was great with lots to see and do an easy beach access.

We will be going back soon! Thank you to y our staff for a wonderful stay and a memorable birthday.

Keizer, Oregon
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I brought my wife here for our 7th wedding anniversary, and overall, we were quite pleased with our stay. We loved the view of the beach and coastline from our room/balcony, felt the room was very clean and prepared, and had a great time during the two nights we stayed there. The few small drawbacks included no counter space in the bathroom, no AC, and the TV could have been a bit bigger. However, these were far outweighed by the many positives: rose petals left in our room upon arrival, a dual-head shower, a large whirlpool tub right next to the window which was very romantic, and a kitchenette. We would definitely consider staying in this establishment or its sister properties again on our next trip to the coast for a romantic getaway!

Room Tip: The higher floors have better views of the beach.
1 Thank Alicia K
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We bought a Groupon for a Nautical room and since the hotel overbooked we were bumped up to the Bella Suite! It was amazing with two bedrooms, a full kitchen, jacuzzi tub in one room, two bathrooms, a hot tub on the balcony and fireplace! So beautiful and the view was breath taking.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Omalleye7
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I took my wife here for her birthday we stayed in the Nautical Room.... I think, it had a jacuzzi tub in the room. We enjoyed ourselves very much. I opted for the romance package which gave us champagne and chocolates and rose petals in the room. In my opinion it was all worth it. My only things were that the bathroom area was smaller than I like and there was no sort of A/C so when we walked in the room it was a little hot, but the kitchen area was nice it was very clean and there's only like 17 units in the place. I would stay again for sure.

1 Thank Jason B