“my famil and i had a amazing time.”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
“my famil and i had a amazing time.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

went here for my bday with my 2kids and husband,i know this hotel is perfect for romantic trips but my 12 yr old boys had a great time w the hottub on the deck,and benefits of a full kitchen.great value for my money,will come back for sure.the only complaint is needs a/c.but thats it.and should allow pets.but otherwise noo complaints.great place.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Auburn, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I just recently spent our 20 year anniversary at the Starfish Manor. So happy that we made the choice to stay there, I really don't think we could have picked a better place to spend two quiet days just enjoying each other.

I HIGHLY recommend choosing the "Bella" suite, room 17. Trust me on this. It is a two bedroom room, but worth having, even though we only needed one bedroom. The room was very roomy, and had EVERYTHING you could want. If you want a big tv, you are here for the wrong reasons, lol. On the Oregon coast, overlooking the beach, why would you need a/c? Just leave the door open! You want to hear the ocean, don't you?

Nice and clean hot tub on the balcony, as well as a garden tub in front of a window, so either way, you can soak and view the ocean at the same time. Two way fireplace was nice. I think this would be a great room in ANY weather.

I made my baby doll breakfast, thanks to a full kitchen that included all the pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glassware that you could possibly need. There's even a dishwasher to help you clean up for the next guest, or leave a big tip and let housekeeping take care of it :)

The shower even has two heads, a nice touch!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to any lovers looking for a romantic get-away. The hotel was VERY quiet!

Room Tip: Go for room 17, the 'Bella' suite! Make sure to note your experience in the little book in t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel has great oceanfront rooms, which are spacious and well-thought out. The welcome robes, rose petals and chocolates are a great welcoming touch. The kitchenette and patio table and chairs are so handy for just staying in your room for a meal and enjoying your view. Check-in was quick and easy, which we really appreciated after spending the whole day on the capes. Leave your door open and listen to the ocean. They also have free wifi, as I am currently sitting on the balcony, watching the beach wake up, as I write this review.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Starfish Manor. Very romantic room and lots of privacy.we had a great ocean view from our balcony. Hotel staff was very pleasant. We will definitely come back to have another great experience!

Cornelius, Oregon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We have visited this place several times over the past few years. Not only as a couples getaway but also as an sisters weekend.
Nice rooms, great view, wonderful beach access and friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeanni I
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Starfish a couple of times and have enjoyed it each time. The view from the balcony is incredible (could sit there all day and watch the ocean waves). The rooms are nice and have always been very clean and well prepared. The beds are very comfortable. If rooms are available our future trips to Lincoln City will include a stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I just returned from a two-night stay at Starfish Manor to celebrate my birthday. We found a great deal on Groupon.

The hotel was lovely. The check-in process was seamless and there were rose petals and robes awaiting us in our suite. After a return from dinner we arrived back in the room to more rose petals, a bottle of chilled wine, chocolates, and a happy birthday sign arranged with the staff by my husband.

The room was spacious and clean with a comfy bed. The jacuzzi tub with an ocean view and the two person shower were fun treats. The view could not be beat! The location was great with lots to see and do an easy beach access.

We will be going back soon! Thank you to y our staff for a wonderful stay and a memorable birthday.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple