Me and my Spouse spent 3 nights on the 3rd floor at the starfish for a last vacation before our baby comes.It was everything we could ask for! After driving 8 hours we got there 3 hours early , but were allowed to check in and were welcomed with rose petals on the bed and jacuzzi as well as chocolates and robes.We spent the first night just laying in the jacuzzi and watching the most beautiful view of the ocean and the sunset going down. The staff was very helpful when we needed them , but at the same time let us enjoy our romantic weekend(there was no housekeeping unless we asked for it) Starfish is at a great location. There no direct beach access,but only a few steps away,there are a number of great restaurants within walking distance or a short drive away, and the price is reasonable. I would recomend this hotel for anyone looking to get away for a few nights of romance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City