“This place is fabulous!!”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Salem, Oregon
“This place is fabulous!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2010

This hotel is fantastic! It was way more than we expected. I reserved this place for our wedding anniversary and it was extremely romantic. When we opened the door to our room, we were greeted with a queen size bed with luxurious bedding, fresh rose petals laid around the bed along with 2 bathrobes. It had a kitchenette, sofa and small table and chairs. All the furnishing were modern, upscale and oversized. Absolutely beautiful. The kitchenette cabinets were cherrywood and had granite counter tops. The best thing was the 2 person jacuzzi tub in the room against the far wall in front of a large window that overlooked the beach and ocean and has a gas fireplace in front of the tub. This had fresh rose petals laid around it too. Very romantic! Very quiet too because no kids are allowed at this hotel. Heaven! 2 headed shower was a little on the smaller side but still very workable. We fit nicely in the tub and shower and we aren't small people. My husband is 6'5 and big and I'm on the heavier side but short. If you like luxury this is the place for you. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Washington
Reviewed 6 April 2010

Staff found us an equally if not better room than we had book on the night we arrived as I had made a date mistake while booking...they were very helpful and kind to do this. The rooms were both lovely, very clean and cozy.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Sitting in a hot tub on the deck watching the sunset over the ocean, Waking up in a comfortable king sized bed.Taking a shower in a large two headed shower.
This was by far the best room/hotel I have ever stayed at. I would and have recommended this place to a number of friends and family. A truly hidden wonder on the Oregon coast.

1 Thank Dan T
Canby
Reviewed 30 March 2010

This place was very sweet, Even nicer than we expected. They called in advance to say our room was ready, and we got a free upgrade since the original suite we had booked was having hot water issues.

Portland Oregon
Reviewed 30 March 2010

My love and I stayed at The Starfish Manor for two nights. We loved it. We didn't want to leave. The rooms are wonderfully romantic, cozy, comfortable. Perfect for a romantic getaway. The jacuzzi tub was wonderful, overlooking the beach. The room was impeccably clean. We will definitely return again!

Beaverton, OR
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I took my girlfriend for a nice get away weekend and when I searched for this place to stay it met what I was looking for in a hotel. When we arrived at the hotel it exceeded my expectations and suprised my girlfriend for the entire weekend. It was amazingly romantic and they went the extra mile setting up the room just like I had requested. They also helped getting setup for a couples massage that was wonderful right in our room. I am going to have a hard time trying to top this one in the future but will be one I will always remember our stay.

Owen & Stefanie
Beaverton, Oregon

Colorado
Reviewed 24 March 2010

My boyfriend and I traveled to Lincoln City for a romantic getaway. The town was beautiful and secluded which was exactly what we were looking for. The Starfish Manor helped enhanced this romantic trip immensely, with the brilliant view of the shore from our room balcony, the outdoor hot tub overlooking the ocean, and the fireplace in our room. We stayed at the Beachfront Manor Oceanfront Hotel and I would highly recommend it to any couple that is looking for a charming and enchanting vacation.