This hotel is fantastic! It was way more than we expected. I reserved this place for our wedding anniversary and it was extremely romantic. When we opened the door to our room, we were greeted with a queen size bed with luxurious bedding, fresh rose petals laid around the bed along with 2 bathrobes. It had a kitchenette, sofa and small table and chairs. All the furnishing were modern, upscale and oversized. Absolutely beautiful. The kitchenette cabinets were cherrywood and had granite counter tops. The best thing was the 2 person jacuzzi tub in the room against the far wall in front of a large window that overlooked the beach and ocean and has a gas fireplace in front of the tub. This had fresh rose petals laid around it too. Very romantic! Very quiet too because no kids are allowed at this hotel. Heaven! 2 headed shower was a little on the smaller side but still very workable. We fit nicely in the tub and shower and we aren't small people. My husband is 6'5 and big and I'm on the heavier side but short. If you like luxury this is the place for you. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City