We were driving up the Oregon coast and hoping to find a small hotel along the beach. I read the reviews and this place seemed ideal. We stayed here for one night and it was a superb experience. The front desk staff was pleasant to work with and they assigned us a room that was incredible. Make sure you ask for room 610! It is in a second building that is a few doors down from the main hotel. Our room faced the ocean, had a fireplace, and - drum roll please - a hot tub on the very private balcony overlooking the ocean. The room was small, but comfortable and impeccably clean. It was clearly remodeled recently. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or just a cozy hotel on the Oregon coast, this the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City