I recently took the trip to Lincoln City with my girlfriend and we stayed in one of the Beachfont Suites... Upon making the reservation I let them know I was planning to propose and they said they would decorate accordingly. We found rose petals strewn throughout the room including some on our plush matching robes on the bed. The view was nothing short of AMAZING!! this property more beachfront than any other we saw... The heart shaped hot tub, the fireplace, flat screen TV, beautiful furniture... FYI if you are planning to book a balcony hottub room go for 303 if it's available. it not only has a straight out view of the ocean but because it has nothing else on the other side of it it affords a view all the way down the coast!! Long story short. go here we traveled 5 hours from Southern Oregon and were not disapointed. 10 stars out of 5... and she said yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 Unit boutique hotel offers Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units -offering units in every price range. The Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places Well known for Beachfront Units with Outdoor Hot tubs overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City