My husband and I came here from our honeymoon 6/18-6/22/12.We stayed in room 610 and we absolutely LOVED it. The view was gorgeous, the hot tub on the balcony was just perfect! We would go site see in the day and enough the trip to the beach in evenings. The room was beautiful with a fireplace and huge tv. Comfortable bed. The area and really safe and secure. We would sleep with the glass patio door open ever night to hear the water and always felt safe.
Only 2 downsides. 1 no AC and would get hot in the day. But they did provide a fan for this. And 2 I wish the windows and the patio door had a screen so bugs couldn't come in when we would have the door and windows open. Not many bugs though.
I recommend this hotel to anyone looking in this area. We plan to go back for our 1 year anniversary next year. We absolutely LOVE it. So romantic. They put bath robes with rose petals and chocolates on the bed when we got there. Nice touch!!!!
Below I gave the swimming pool an excellent. There is no swimming pool but the beach is right there so I consider that the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City