When we first got there we were satisfied with the room, was very clean and tidy. Then we realized it was getting hot in the room, so we opened the windows. Well if you want them open there is nothing preventing bugs or people from getting in, as well as no privacy since they are next to the walk way. Later that day it was 60 degrees outside and 90 degrees in the room. Way to hot! Spoke with front desk who tried to help us but there was no solution, so we asked if we could get a refund or partial refund in order to stay somewhere else, they pulled the NO CAN DO since you signed the paper. Which I totally understand having, but since it was a hotel problem I would think they would want to try and please the customer. I even contacted the manger but no reply. So we had to sleep in a sauna that night! Overall the place was clean but with no privacy and not very good customer service, I don't think I will be coming back or recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City