This was our first time staying at the Beachfront Manor and we will ABSOLUTELY stay there again!!! Our room was the Beachfront King Room, a corner unit on the 3rd floor. You literally felt like your own cottage set up off the water. It felt very private and cozy. The unit had a triangle hot tub unit (3 seater) on the back deck that was covered. The updated glass railings gave it a very modern touch, and made viewing from the sofa easier. There was a little table with nice high back leather (or fake leather??) chairs, as well as a wall mounted flat screen above the fireplace.The rose pedals on the bed & cozy bathrobes when we arrived was a very nice touch.
It is a bit $$$ at $175 (with tax) for the room for 1 night during low season....but it was worth it for our 4 year anniversary. The lighting storm was a bonus... what a view!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 Unit boutique hotel offers Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units -offering units in every price range. The Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places Well known for Beachfront Units with Outdoor Hot tubs overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City