this was the second time me and my fiance have stayed in lincoln city! we first stayed at the starfish manor then stayed again at the beachfront! both places were amazing! couldnt be closer to the beach and have better room service! if your looking for a romantic place on the oregon coast to get away to this is the only place i would go! there is more then enough to do in the city such as outlet malls, shops, attractions, dinning, and just walking the beautiful beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Ebookers so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City