“Fabulous View”

Ocean Terrace Condominium Suites
Reviewed 26 January 2009

I booked this hotel because it was the #1 on Tripadvisor for Lincoln City at this time. I booked a 3rd floor ocean view room. The view was stunning. The only negatives were the 3rd floor deck is shared by all of the 3rd floor tennants, however, no one came to our area. It is off season, so not all rooms were reserved. I'm not sure how private the deck would be in the summer time. The decor is a little outdated, 70s-80s, however, the room was super clean and the staff was very helpful. The bed was comfy. There was great access to the beach, but it was so chilly, we didn't venture down there.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rcgrahamm

Reviewed 2 December 2008

We love staying in Lincoln City when we come to the coast and have tried many different hotels. Ocean Terrace is definitely our favorite we have stayed at!
We stayed in room #8 which I would recommend, especially if you have little ones. It was very tastefully decorated, had all the amenities we could want and was very easy to child proof if you have rugrats running around :)
The suites were bigger than expected and have a floor to ceiling, wall to wall sliding glass door to take full advantage of the wonderful views the Oregon Coast has to offer. It was very quiet and clean.
On top of being a great place to stay, the off season rate was the best deal we have had in Lincoln City! They have a mid week deal 2 nights for $170 which was better priced than places half the size and lower quality.
We have found our new place to stay in Lincoln City!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank breezie87
Reviewed 25 September 2008

My wife and I needed to get away for a short weekend and happened upon the Ocean Terrace. We didn't have a reservation, but they were able to accomodate us in a non-ocean view room (#38) which was very clean and - as my wife put it - "cute". We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wetdawg1
Reviewed 9 September 2008

We stayed for one night in #27 and were so sorry we didn't stay longer. The condo was very well appointed with everything we needed. The view is fabulous and the house comfortable. The only complaint I might have is that the deck is not private and people could walk by and look in but no one ever did. . The office staff were friendly and helpful and the grounds well kept. We walked on the beach about one half mile to Mo's for dinner. The cost is average for beachfront in Lincoln City. There were newer places with a little more romantic feel, but for the price this is a good deal. We will definately be back.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valuetravelers
Reviewed 19 August 2008

Stayed 4 nights in Unit #27. Selecting a room was made easy by the virtual tours on the property's website. Everything was exactly as I expected from the virtual tour. This was the best furnished kitchen I've ever seen, and we've been staying in condos for 30 years. Great location on the South end of Lincoln City, in what locals still call Taft. Steep steps down to the beach. Right next door to Inn at Spanish Head, and there is better beach just North of here within a very easy walk. The property itself, and our suite, was pristine clean, well appointed, comfortable King Bed, large flat screem HDTV in living room, another in bedroom. Balcony shared with the other suites on the 3rd level, but we left our door open every night to listen to the waves, and never had anyone even walk by. Felt secure. Never even looked at the pool and other recreation facilities. Fabulous Ocean View. Eat at the Blackfish Cafe - I think it's the best in Lincoln City. Skip Kernville Steakhouse - it's priced as high as Blackfish but can't hold a candle to it. We will come back here.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissMyGolden
Reviewed 26 July 2008

I had the wonderful experience of staying in Condo #31 at Ocean Terrace in Lincoln City.

Jim and Nancy, the owners, have taken great care in fixing up their place to be *really* comfortable and convenient. I spent days walking along the beach just below, reading books, and just hanging out.

I highly recommend staying here if you get a chance. It is set up for one or two occupants and is very easy to settle into. When I didn't feel like cooking, I found wonderful restaurants within easy walking distance ... breakfast at the Beach Dog Cafe is a must!!

Rick [the truly relaxed]

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 16 May 2008

My hubby and I just got back from staying at Ocean Terrace and I enjoyed it so much I just had to write a review. These incredibly cute condo's were so homey it felt like we were living at the coast. After an exhausting day of shopping and sight seeing, getting to sit down on a cozy couch and watch the ocean from the huge sliding glass windows was the highlight of the stay. I will be recommending them to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple