“Acceptable”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Average Mexican food - not bad, but not great. I had Chicken Mole. Can honestly say I like my homemade mole better. But the whole meal was acceptable. Was within walking distance of our hotel (The Sandcastle), so enjoyed my margarita!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

The food may be bad, but the service sure is lousy. We all love good Mexican food, not for me not for you. Has been open awhile, very curious. GEO

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped here after a hard day shopping at the outlet stores (first world problems), craving some Mexican food. We were greeted with a smile and seated within a minute. La Roca seems to be a family establishment and feels like one -- clean, cozy, with some awesome (read: cheesy but lovable) themed art on the walls, including a velvet painting. We were given really good chips and two kinds of salsa right away. I can't say they make my favorite salsa ever, but it tasted house-made and the green one was quite good. I ordered a vegetarian burrito with mole sauce, and my boyfriend ordered an egg and chorizo burrito. Both were reaaaal good. Mine had beans, rice, pico de gallo, and cheese (opted out of the sour cream) and pretty tasty mole on top. I got extremely full with several bites left over, as did my companion, and we can usually eat quite a bit. The waitresses refilled our water glasses several times. They were a little quiet but still friendly and smiling. I know some people get offended if they don't receive in-your-face, Starbucks-like service everywhere, but not every culture is like that. We received a sincere thank you upon paying and leaving. Your typical family Mexican restaurant, I would come here again.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

If you want authentic Mexican food in Lincoln City, the place to find it is here at La Roca's! The food was amazing. Place is clean, wait staff are nice, fairly quick! Most impressive was the food, yum!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food. The hot sauce is to die for. Some of the best Mexican food on the coast. The kitchen is a little slow and they do close a little to early on week days.