“2nd time around - still good”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed here for a girls weekend at the beach. This hotel was perfect for what we were looking for: the location was perfect, decent breakfast, and hot tub. Staff is friendly, the hotel is strict on check in time but will start the paperwork if you arrive early. The property was well kept and rooms were clean, beds and pillow were comfortable. The AC in the room rattled some but we solved it by putting something on top of it. Noise from the highway was not too bad and we slept with the balcony door open. The hot tub room was overbearing after a short while but the water temperature was good. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed one night in early August 2013, in a small but comfortable room with an ocean view. We appreciated having a small refrigerator and microwave in the room as well as a TV and DVD player. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location convenient, and the parking adequate for the influx of summer tourists. Our only complaint was the lack of space in the breakfast room for the large crowd. However, for the price, the place could not be matched in value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank croninmarilyn
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Stayed here one night on our trip in mid-July. Everything was fine. Staff friendly, and we even enjoyed the ultra-mini "balcony" in the morning to enjoy the view. It had very easy access to the great beach across the road. Would stay here again. Breakfast was fine. Only very minor complaint would be the breakfast seating area was too small--barely worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Our room on the beach side was on the 4th floor....nice view of the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here two years ago think it was Lincoln city Inn then everything was great. BUT not this time. We made reservations for July 31- Aug.1st. 2013. We go to our room 209 the room. It had black mold in the bathroom above the shower. I went back downstairs and asked to move to another room. The manager said he had no other rooms. I said well what do you expect me to do? I said I need another room I said my husband has health issues I can't have this. He said I will give you a refund. I said and where do you expect me to get a room now with family of four and two dogs? Are we suppose to sleep in the street? He didn't seem to care. He said it's not mold. I had him come to the room. He said he could use cleaner I said then we have to breathe that? He said I seen it a week ago its not mold. So he knew, he just didn't care. So I said fine I will call around and see if I can find some where else. As I am calling the girl from the front desk called. She tells me we have two rooms downstairs that connect. I said that was fine. So we went down to 103-104 the room was fine but 104 also had water damage in there bathroom it was musky and smelled very strong so we kept that door closed and used the other room only. This was a health hazard and he knew and just didn't care. You call this Quality? Yes lots of hamming going on from them working on there damage.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LindaKW123
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed in room 409. It's 4th floor 2nd to the far end of the hotel. The view is perfect of the beach, which is directly across the street. Easy walk and my car can stay paked in the hotel parking lot. There is a small balcony which is nice. The beds were clean and comfy with lots of pillows. The room size is good for two people and was updated with chocolate colored furnishings, chair, table with seating for two, mini fridge, microwave, and flat screen tv. Breakfast is from 7a-10a and is a fair selection. Seating in the breakfast area is a bit crowded, but you can take it to your room. The noise from the street is fairly light. The only negative is when the AC is in use it's loud. Just put something heavy on it, like a purse and it will stop the rattle. The jacuzzi area is not well ventilated and the smell of the chlorine is overbaring after 10-15 mins. Other than that an overall good experience and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Was very disappointed , dirty carpets, small parking spaces, very noisy.. They were doing construction.. Started hammering at 9:30pm.. Until 10- 10:30pm
The only good thing I have to say. Is they had a nice breakfast.. I would never recommend this Quality Inn..

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have stayed at this property more times than I can count on my hands. I do like it better now that choicehotels.com took over and changed it from Lincoln City Inn to Quality Inn, well everything except for the increased rates. One difference is that the lobby stays open 24 hours. When it was Lincoln city inn the blocked it off after 10pm and you had to use the side door which is difficult if not impossible if you are using a mobility scooter. If you are going I recommend you choose one of Jacuzzi suites with an ocean view which is room 401, 301 or 201. The view is not that great but the room is excellent. The only thing I do not like about the room is the steps to the jacuzzi which are awkward. Also, I was a little leery when I noticed a small brown stain on the mattress cover but with the smell of bleach I realized it is a stain that did not come out in the wash. But overall I enjoy myself and feel quite rested every time I stay.

Room Tip: Choose room 401, 301 and if those are booked 201
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple