“Great Place to Stay”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We found the ocean view room to be very clean and comfortable during our stay. We stayed on the fourth floor in early August 2013 and it was quiet almost all of the time even though the hotel was full of tourists. It was convienent to the factory stores, the casino, and some good restaurants. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Our first trip to the Oregon coast, we booked the last Saturday night in August, 2013. Knowing it was an older hotel we were a little anxious, but after arriving we found that it has been nicely renovated and was very clean and inviting. There was a very new general manager named Rob, who along with his desk manager, made every effort to make us feel welcome and made all arrangements go smoothly. The breakfast crew was really hustling to keep the weekend crowd well fed. The breakfast was exceptional in quality and choices, for what you should expect with a provided breakfast at a mid-price hotel. Beach view from the fourth floor was great. If you want the view you will need to request that when you make a reservation. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed here for a girls weekend at the beach. This hotel was perfect for what we were looking for: the location was perfect, decent breakfast, and hot tub. Staff is friendly, the hotel is strict on check in time but will start the paperwork if you arrive early. The property was well kept and rooms were clean, beds and pillow were comfortable. The AC in the room rattled some but we solved it by putting something on top of it. Noise from the highway was not too bad and we slept with the balcony door open. The hot tub room was overbearing after a short while but the water temperature was good. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed one night in early August 2013, in a small but comfortable room with an ocean view. We appreciated having a small refrigerator and microwave in the room as well as a TV and DVD player. The staff was friendly and helpful, the location convenient, and the parking adequate for the influx of summer tourists. Our only complaint was the lack of space in the breakfast room for the large crowd. However, for the price, the place could not be matched in value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank croninmarilyn
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Stayed here one night on our trip in mid-July. Everything was fine. Staff friendly, and we even enjoyed the ultra-mini "balcony" in the morning to enjoy the view. It had very easy access to the great beach across the road. Would stay here again. Breakfast was fine. Only very minor complaint would be the breakfast seating area was too small--barely worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Our room on the beach side was on the 4th floor....nice view of the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here two years ago think it was Lincoln city Inn then everything was great. BUT not this time. We made reservations for July 31- Aug.1st. 2013. We go to our room 209 the room. It had black mold in the bathroom above the shower. I went back downstairs and asked to move to another room. The manager said he had no other rooms. I said well what do you expect me to do? I said I need another room I said my husband has health issues I can't have this. He said I will give you a refund. I said and where do you expect me to get a room now with family of four and two dogs? Are we suppose to sleep in the street? He didn't seem to care. He said it's not mold. I had him come to the room. He said he could use cleaner I said then we have to breathe that? He said I seen it a week ago its not mold. So he knew, he just didn't care. So I said fine I will call around and see if I can find some where else. As I am calling the girl from the front desk called. She tells me we have two rooms downstairs that connect. I said that was fine. So we went down to 103-104 the room was fine but 104 also had water damage in there bathroom it was musky and smelled very strong so we kept that door closed and used the other room only. This was a health hazard and he knew and just didn't care. You call this Quality? Yes lots of hamming going on from them working on there damage.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LindaKW123
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed in room 409. It's 4th floor 2nd to the far end of the hotel. The view is perfect of the beach, which is directly across the street. Easy walk and my car can stay paked in the hotel parking lot. There is a small balcony which is nice. The beds were clean and comfy with lots of pillows. The room size is good for two people and was updated with chocolate colored furnishings, chair, table with seating for two, mini fridge, microwave, and flat screen tv. Breakfast is from 7a-10a and is a fair selection. Seating in the breakfast area is a bit crowded, but you can take it to your room. The noise from the street is fairly light. The only negative is when the AC is in use it's loud. Just put something heavy on it, like a purse and it will stop the rattle. The jacuzzi area is not well ventilated and the smell of the chlorine is overbaring after 10-15 mins. Other than that an overall good experience and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013