“Very Good Choice - Only A Few Minor Issues”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Regina, Canada
“Very Good Choice - Only A Few Minor Issues”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Well located just across the street from the ocean with a nice view from rooms on the back. The front desk staff are exceptionally customer focused. The bed and bedding were very comfortable and much better than most in this budget price category. We had a great sleep. The breakfast was very well presented including a number of non carb, healthy options. The shower was terrific. The entire hotel seemed cleaner than most. Minor issues included no plug for either the sink or the tub, sink taps while clearly marked were installed on the opposite sides from normal, a towel rack in the bathroom that was installed at an very odd angle far from level, a wonky telephone system, no TV channel guide but one was delivered when requested, a barking dog but it was quickly dealt with when we called the front desk, internet that had only 2 bars hence just a fair strength signal but it seemed to for the most part work reasonably well, multiple sticky marks from a glass on one of the bed side tables. All said, would not hesitate to recommend this property to other travellers. An would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: On back with an ocean view. Cost only $5 more than a river view.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Mountain Iron, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed at the Quality Inn March 2014. It was delightful! We ended up staying two nights it was so reasonable. Very pleasant staff. Beautiful reasonable jacuzzi suite. Breakfasts are excellent. We got an outstanding value. We had a beautiful view. The suite was exquisite!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite is beautiful. The staff friendly.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Puyallup, Washington, Usa
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am a very loyal choice hotel diamond member so it pains me to write a negative review for this hotel but I feel the need to warn others about it. I arrived at the hotel at 10:10 due to a late flight into the Portland airport. The lobby closes at 10pm but there is a phone to call for after hours help. I called the number and told the lady on the other end that I needed to check in. She asked me if I had a reservation and I replied yes. When she arrived to unlock the door to the lobby she greeted me with "do you realize the desk closes at 10?". I am used to the lobby being open 24hrs in most of the hotels that I stay in and explained that to the lady at the desk. She then preceded to tell me that the hotel next door was for sell but it was a crack house so whoever bought it would have a lot of clean up to do. I was beginning to get nervous about my car in the parking lot the more she talked about the area. Then when signing my paperwork she told me that no smoking included marijuana, she said that she has to be specific when people check in because guests were smoking it saying they only signed for no tobacco. I have never had any front desk warn me about a crack house or tell me no smoking included marijuana and as a business traveler I stay in hotels M-F every week. It was too late to cancel my reservation and find another hotel but I will never stay there again. There are several nice and average hotels in Lincoln city, when you see this one keep on driving.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank ReneeE138

Travellers are raving about these Lincoln City hotels

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

After a long day at work I called to see if anything was available for the night.
I dont remember the gentlemans name but he was so nice and helpful in setting me up in a nice oceanfront room for a great price so that I could see the storm that was coming in.
Well I made it 2 hours later and met the most friendliest desk clerk ever Ms.Kelly!!
She was so nice & helpful.
Thank you for telling me about Pier 101 the clam chowder was delicious.
I look forward to staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2014
Twin Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had previously stayed at this hotel twice and both times had a wonderful experience. The latest previous visit before this one was in June of 2013 when I stayed on the ocean view side during the kite festival. The management at that time was very professional and the service was wonderful. The pillows and beds were amazing and were a large part of why I decided to return for another stay in March of 2014. During that time management had changed twice that I am aware of and nothing was the same at all. The pillows were just ok, the fridge in the room had a foul odor, the table was broken and while the housekeeping staff was very friendly the management could only be bothered to really greet someone on the one day that corporate was there. The next day when they left it was back to usual laziness. The only hope is that they are moving on to a new hotel and the ones replacing them will be better. We will not be returning for our longer trip in December.

Room Tip: Would go for ocean view room, seeems to put the better quality bedding and furniture on that side of...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jendle66
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

She was so nice & helpful.
Thank you for telling me about Pier 101 the clam chowder was delicious.
I look forward to staying here again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2014
Hammond
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel for the price! Close to the beach and shopping. There was friendly hotel staff. The rooms were nice small but a good size for just a couple. Only down side was the hot tub was out of order while we were there.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple