“Bar with live music ....”
Review of Roadhouse 101

Roadhouse 101
Ranked #44 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Bar with live music ....”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

There's not alot of places in Lincoln City with live music - so this is one of the few. We have been a couple times lately - seems to be hit or miss whether the music is good or bad. they are trying a cover charge - which is new. But when we listened for a minute and decided not worth it so was walking out they came after us and waived the fee as it was about 10:30. They weren't very full and no one dancing so we had just 1 drink and left. But the time before (no cover asked for) the music was great and we danced and stayed a couple of hours with some friends. Worth checking out.

Orofino, Idaho
“Nothing impressive”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Decided to try eating here after driving by it on recent trips to the coast. Has an nice story to tell about the $1 bills stuck all over the ceiling to give to charity - I was impressed with this great gesture. But the food took a long time to arrive, waiter was okay, food was nothing special. I had thought it would be a fun unusual place when I drove by. I won't return.

Oregon
“Food good-service not so good”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Had burgers, fish and chips, pizza. All were good. Now the not so good. The table was very sticky. The chair I put my purse on even stickier with spilled soda. The service slow from getting our order, to getting our beers to the check. Here is the best part....no check, no check, no check. Went to the hostess who was texting with a waitress, told her we need our check, she said "Your waitress will get it" and resumed texting with waitress. Said to her we have been waiting a while for the check. She said. " Your waitress will get it.". All the while texting!!!! Probably won't go back, but food was good. Would be great with a little attitude adjustment by service staff.

• Visited July 2012
Washington
“Nice music venue and food and drink.”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I would go here again if there was a good band playing. We went to see Curtis Salgado here. They offer a big bucket of peanuts to go with your drinks. The food is typical of a roadside place, greasy and large quanities.

Visited June 2012
utah
“Dont bother”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Service was beyond slow. The burger I ordered was overdone wrong cheese and when I pointed this out they took the burger back and just but a slice of cheese on top of the other slice of cheese I didnt order. Would NOT recommnend or go back